Ferrari F1 at Knockhill

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Was up at Knockhill for the Sun sponsored motorfair,and took loads of pics.Anyone who knows the circuit,the F1 car destroyed the lap record(it was being driven by Nathan Kinch the gt driver)and hit 190mph on the start/finish straight.Also saw a few cars get death by challenger tank which I'll post if anyone wants to see em?Anyway heres a link to one of the piccies.
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e161/markoos72/698bb460.jpg

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
Get some photos up mate! I am gutted I never knew it was on otherwise I would have been there.

I was up at KH today for the 1st Hot Hatch Spectacular of the year. Jodie Marsh made an appearance. Good day out, though the food was bloody awful!

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
djrichard said:
Get some photos up mate! I am gutted I never knew it was on otherwise I would have been there.

I was up at KH today for the 1st Hot Hatch Spectacular of the year. Jodie Marsh made an appearance. Good day out, though the food was bloody awful!
More pics to follow once I finish tinkering should be up by end of day tomorrow...

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
djrichard said:
Take it you weren't in hospitality this time;)

djrichard

DJRICHARD
Mar 11, 2004
glasgow
Great photos. I just dont seem to be able to capture fast moving objetcs and get them in focus. Even when using the "fast action" mode on my camera.

Sadly SEAT Sport had nothing to do with the event so they were not there, in fact I dont think there was hospitality for anyone. Still a great day though!

markoos

Simples!
Feb 1, 2004
Cumbernauld
Visit site
Ive been tinkering about more with manual settings rather than full auto-Find that setting the shutter speed to about 1/320 or 1/400 depending on the light seems to do the trick if thats any help.I'm still constantly tinkering tho to get that best shot ever.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.