few questions...

petay_pan

Oct 27, 2005
ok haven't had my leon cupra long and have a few questions....have noticed when giving it a vacum out that their are too types of head rest in the car, 2x wider shorter ones and 3x taller narrower ones...now are the 3 for the back seats or is one of the shorter ones for the middle and a taller one for the front passenger? hope you understand what I'm on about coz i pulled all the head rests off when cleaning out and not sure what order they ment to go back in. :blink:

also on teh face lift LC the exhaust looks fine untill you stand far enough back from the car that you can see the back box as well and then the tail pipe looks like it on the piss and hangs quite low from that lil cut out in the bumper. is this normal? all the exhaust mounts are attached etc just curious.

all help appreciated

petay_pan

Oct 27, 2005
any way to make this look a little better? as say looks fine fine when you near the car and can't see any back box, soon as you see back box the coolness ends

Chaz

petay_pan said:
any way to make this look a little better? as say looks fine fine when you near the car and can't see any back box, soon as you see back box the coolness ends

I think some people have taken cars back to the dealers and something has been done (not sure what tho)

Or you could fit a different exhaust - my new one sits nicely in the middle of the cut (pulled up, and side to side)

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Aug 1, 2001
I've seen some bizzare questions in my time on this place, but this one takes the biscuit :wtf: :rolleyes:

2 wide ones in the front and 3 narrow ones in the back... ;)

or.... just dont take them off and get them mixed up :lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise