Finally gone and done it...

sootytorques

Sep 9, 2013
.........bought a new leon 5dr, 1.2 tsi se, with monsoon paint, tech pack, rear parking sensors, and space saver, delivery march/april, got a cracking deal and 0% finance, really happy.

ma9mwah

Aug 13, 2009
:) did you get the deal via a dealer, or an online broker?

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I did a deal yesterday on a 6 month old 1.2 TSi SE SC in Alor Blue with the Tech Pack and various other options. A couple of thousand miles on the clock, but that doesn't matter as I'm getting a very good deal. Didn't drive the actual car, but drove a similar one on a 10 minute test drive and loved the engine! :)

forge197

SE>FR>CUPRA
May 14, 2002
UK
Visit site
my 1.2TSI is doing according to Fuelly 45.5mpg mixed driving, pure motorway saw average 47.4mpg, it will do an indicated 54mpg on a run but then have to do some town work between fill up's brings the average down.

Though today I put a deposit on this, which is 150 Diesel, hoping to get similar MPG from this. :D

image7_zps0fee53a7.jpeg

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Friday afternoon. It was a no brainer. Good discount on the car, plus the Leon FR needed work done and the SC is more economical and cheaper to run. But has all the toys and isn't too sluggish! :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members