Finally got her but there's a few problems

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Well finally after dealership messing around for a few days I finally got her the other day spec is
1.8 tsi
Nevada white
Convenience pack
Driver assist
Safety pack
Seat sound
Led pack
performance alloys
Winter pack
Tech pack
Think that's about it

4e3u2uqa.jpg
egyjajes.jpg
nepyzubu.jpg
egy7a6ys.jpg

ase7e2y8.jpg

But having a few problems sometimes there a crunch going in to 6th any else noticed this ? Also that's a nasty rattle coming from passenger door card which is really loud if I turn stereo up ? Seat say it's speakers and plastics but I'm sure it not supposed to rattle way it does apart from that it's perfect paint little weak as noticed a few stone chips from going down motorway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

marty_34

Apr 21, 2012
TEESSIDE
take it back pal, the door card is very common there are threads galore on here about it

had the exact same fault, mine was fixed easily but there are others who have needed replacement door cards. keep an eye on your door seals with the s/c ask Deanc and Madduffy they both had issues with that plus a few others

weak paint = typical seat, lesson I learned was sit well back of the car in front

gear crunch defo needs investigating

apart from a few niggles there a cracking car to drive

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
My car has been back to Seat 4 times so far for door rattles. Which they fixed every time but obviously didn't last. Next time I get a rattle they will replace my door cards and I can only hope it will be a permanent fix.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Car looks good..I had a mk3 for hire car last week. 1.2 tsi only prob I noticed was the same crunch going into 6th.. I would take it back and ask them to look at it.

shadak

Feb 13, 2014
how do you find the 1.8tsi ? I will have mine in couple days but was only able to test 1.4

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Yeah engine is strong quite revvy will need a remap on it as it seem to laze about sometimes when I try get up to speed but used to faster cars I love the mpg out of it haven't had it below 30mpg yet but it's seem a good engine tbf glad I got it

Jul 14, 2012
redditch
Yeah mate just some times doesn't feel responsive as it should like you put foot down abit to get up speed and there a like a second delay sometimes

shadak

Feb 13, 2014
Yeah mate just some times doesn't feel responsive as it should like you put foot down abit to get up speed and there a like a second delay sometimes

oh ok, thanks again, I assume sport mode etc dont help this does it.

Anyway, I should have it Tuesday so will report back to confirm :)

Last edited:

smurf123

Feb 9, 2014
swindon wiltshire
on my 1.8 tsi i find when you accelerate in 3rd it seems like it misses slightly then ok notice it more in sport mode but not to bothered about it will get it looked at by dealer if it gets worse as there is no error code comes up as for the responsivness honest john found this when he test drove it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.