Finance Plans Help!!

carlt69

Jan 6, 2006
Hi all

I'm dieing to buy a new FR and I was wondering if anyone could give me rough idea how much the monthly cost of the finance would be??

I should be able to put down £10500 with my car so I would need about £7000 on finance.

I have looked on the seat website but nothing gives me any quotes of any relevance!! I quite like the sound of the New Solutions deal, has anyone had any experience of it?

I usually just get a bank loan then go and get the car so I'm not very familiar with finance, so any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Hi Carl.

I checked last week on Natwest site and i think £7k over 3 years was about £218pm. I'm guessing thats better than the dealer could offer, have a shop around. Sainsburys are suppossed to be cheaper still.

Rob

INSIDER

DYSLEXICS UNTIE!
Oct 17, 2006
Hi Carl.

I checked last week on Natwest site and i think £7k over 3 years was about £218pm. I'm guessing thats better than the dealer could offer, have a shop around. Sainsburys are suppossed to be cheaper still.

Rob

I,m a dealer and i can do £215 on a hp agreement over 3 years i will come back with a price for new solutions

with the solutions the max deposit is 30% on £17495 its £5248.50 so if your p/x is worth more you should ask for the cash back, based on 36 months doing 10k a year i could give you payments of £231 per month with a final renatl of £6891.00 genarally your apr will be higher on a pcp deal but is well worth considering hope this helps:D

Last edited:

siwel

Apr 20, 2006
Might be worth looking at a few of the internet places, drive the deal (www.drivethedeal.co.uk) is doing the FR for 15991.93, and gr8cardeals (http://www.gr8cardeal.co.uk/) is doing it for £16,099.

I'm not sure about drive the deal but gr8cardeals do part ex too, they are the guys I got my TDi sport from a few months back. It went all very smooth, you're the first owner, ordered to spec etc.

So if you can get something like 10500 inc part ex of your current car and taking the £16,099 price, you'd have £5599 to find, using money supermarket abbey are doing that over 3 years at 5.8% at the moment so that's 169.48 a month.

So total cost to you over 3 years would be £16,601.28 and you'd have paid everything off after 3 years.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

carlt69

Jan 6, 2006
Might be worth looking at a few of the internet places, drive the deal (www.drivethedeal.co.uk) is doing the FR for 15991.93, and gr8cardeals (http://www.gr8cardeal.co.uk/) is doing it for £16,099.

I'm not sure about drive the deal but gr8cardeals do part ex too, they are the guys I got my TDi sport from a few months back. It went all very smooth, you're the first owner, ordered to spec etc.

So if you can get something like 10500 inc part ex of your current car and taking the £16,099 price, you'd have £5599 to find, using money supermarket abbey are doing that over 3 years at 5.8% at the moment so that's 169.48 a month.

So total cost to you over 3 years would be £16,601.28 and you'd have paid everything off after 3 years.

Hope this helps.

Sounds Tempting VERY tempting :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.