Find My Fuse

Jul 12, 2009
London
www.flickr.com
I hope i'm not being daft, but here we go...

I can't work out which fuse belongs to the cig lighter?

Before pulling the wrong one out I thought I would consult the SCN croud :)

02012010843.jpg

02012010844.jpg

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
what about fuse #49 on the diagram? Tell you a more fun one to find, the radio remote on fuse ;)

Oj 89

Senior junior member
Aug 19, 2008
NW Kent
So it doesn't. What is the bottom fuse then? could be spare...hence not included on the diagram

bloody_typical

Aug 19, 2008
Right, ignore the bank of 5 rows of small blade fuses at the top of the panel (they're on the other side of the fuse card), what the fuse card shows you is the mirror image of the fuse panel. I find it easier to hold the fuse card up to the panel so the left edge of the card touches the back of the fuse panel - then simply count columns from the back and rows down.

I'm guessing it would match the fuse panel perfectly for a left hand drive car back in Europe, and no-one wanted to spend up reversing the image.

Hope this helps

EDIT - oh, and the card is standard for all cars, so if your car doesn't have the associated equipment (eg if you don't have electric windows), there's not going to be a fuse present in the panel! That's why it's the 4th up in your panel, but the 5th on the diagram, whatever the bottom fuse relates to, you haven't got!!

Last edited:

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
def the 15 blue fuse 5th one up from the bottom,

Its clearly been changed before too since its not an OEM fuse,

54 on the actual fuse block is a blank, yet shows electric window, poss because other models use it