Finding best prices for a 2.0 184 TDI

BlackFR

Jan 22, 2002
Not too far away
Still doing the 0% apr with 50% deposit but not the £1000 deposit contribution any more. Ordered mine last month and did ask about it. Think all latest offers finish at end of this month.

I heard a rumour that the deposit contribution is back as of tomorrow along with the tech pack staying free although there is a price increase on list prices at the same time....

Hobbit

Aug 5, 2006
Stockport
I heard a rumour that the deposit contribution is back as of tomorrow along with the tech pack staying free although there is a price increase on list prices at the same time....

Got some good new today as the dealer said that the £1000 contribution is back and even though mine was ordered in May I will still get it. So with that and the 0% finance I am well happy. Car is here now and picking up later this Month.

scoobiesnacks

Got some good new today as the dealer said that the £1000 contribution is back and even though mine was ordered in May I will still get it. So with that and the 0% finance I am well happy. Car is here now and picking up later this Month.

So that's £1000 off list price is it? + 0%

Still more expensive than a broker presumably?

andrewpain

Jul 5, 2014
Meppershall Beds.
I used autotrader "nearly new" option for demo stock, then went to my local dealer (Letchworth Autoway) and they matched the price and PX on a 184 FR ST with tech, convenience and 18" wheels. Then my wife suggested pricing a new one with more toys, which I did on BuyaCar. Took that to the dealer and they pointed out one in the showroom, pre-reg, with SEVEN miles on it at almost £4k off list.
Got:184 FR in Phantom Black with Tech, 18s, SEAT Sound, Convenience, leather, winter, sunroof, taxed till jan 2015 (and a boot tray) for 24K, and 4800 for my 55-plate 125k E class estate, which was a damn good deal.
it's well worth sitting down with a good dealer and letting them find one you like. They may even have one there....

Hobbit

Aug 5, 2006
Stockport
So that's £1000 off list price is it? + 0%

Still more expensive than a broker presumably?

Got that on top of the original discount I negotiated. So in the end total discount from original base price for a 184 ST FR was Just short of £2600 plus the extras I ordered on top which also got a bit of discount too.
Not as much as a broker but not too far away and the dealer is really great to deal with and I feel confident in them.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise