First SEAT

Reece_

Picked up my Ibiza FR on wednesday and already in love with it! Forum looks great and already proved helpful.
Many users from the north east?

Reece

Stuiemc

Barrrpppppp
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle
Alryt, you bought the car I got sent up from Cardiff. I hope you know the rear bumper has had dodgy paint job :S Thats what put me off and the amount of scuffs the interior had.

Stuueyy

I'm sure I looked at this too, gorgeous car, would have loved it if I could settle on the colour, I actually really like it, but others put me off the colour!
Went the safe way and bought a black one. Monsters though aren't they? :)
Where abouts in north east are you? Probably see you about! :)

Reece_

I've noticed the rear bumper seems a lighter shade but I thought this could just Be faded from the sun. The interior is spot on though. Lovely car though I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Lots of plans for the future too

Stuueyy

Also from Whitley bay mate yourself?

Seaton Sluice fella! I'm normally down Blyth harbour on a Saturday night from 7:30pm with some mates if your ever driving by, gimme a toot, I drive a black 5 door FR :)

Stuiemc

Barrrpppppp
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle
I've noticed the rear bumper seems a lighter shade but I thought this could just Be faded from the sun. The interior is spot on though. Lovely car though I'm thoroughly enjoying it! Lots of plans for the future too

Yeah its defo been painted you can see the old paint on the edge of the bumper where it meets the rear quarter. They were going to get it re-sprayed for me but were messing me about so gave it a miss the way the deal with customers is terrible.

Reece_

I agree mate very slow! got a few hundred knocked off and more part ex than i really should have haha. What you driving and where you from? will have to keep an eye out

Reece_

Seaton Sluice fella! I'm normally down Blyth harbour on a Saturday night from 7:30pm with some mates if your ever driving by, gimme a toot, I drive a black 5 door FR :)

Ill have to look out for you. You cant miss the yellow like and got some matching yellow bulbs to match

Stuueyy

Ill have to look out for you. You cant miss the yellow like and got some matching yellow bulbs to match

Likewise!

Should be getting my LCR splitter and HID's soon so hopefully it'll stand out a bit more, at least nobody will miss your car, really stands out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reece_

Likewise!

Should be getting my LCR splitter and HID's soon so hopefully it'll stand out a bit more, at least nobody will miss your car, really stands out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I'm gonna take the performance route first I think, intake, turbo-back, re-map. Nothing major just get it pulling a bit more. Needs to get on some coilys though it's riding like a monster truck ATM

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise