Fitted THS TIP today

2footpegs

Jan 17, 2009
well i fitted my TIP to my LCR today, i was jus wondering why everyone seem to say you have to get underneath the car to fit it, i did it all from the engine bay with no problems.........well i hope ive done it corectly, the turbo duz seem to spool up abit sooner n whistles more n my DV sounds abit different.

2footpegs

Jan 17, 2009
yh cuz everyone who has mention changing there TIP on a LC has said it was a right pain. wel i havnt had a forge one to compare with but i seriously doubt its worth double the THS one as it is solid and well made and defo wont collapse

sparkyc

Jul 15, 2008
fitted mine on my lcr no probs from above, the ths are good cause reinforced with wire so strong than the forge. u just pay for the name!

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
fitted mine on my lcr no probs from above, the ths are good cause reinforced with wire so strong than the forge. u just pay for the name!

I thought the forge TIP was reinforced with stainless wire as well.
I have all forge pipes on mine and dont regret buying them, aftercare is also something you get

I thought the forge TIP was reinforced with stainless wire as well.
I have all forge pipes on mine and dont regret buying them, aftercare is also something you get

yes they are reinforced

I prob would have bought a THS one if I would have known they were only £60!

a lot of people would of chosen THS more than likely if they wern't such an arse to get hold of lol, massive shortage at one point not long ago. Saying that, i don't look back on choosing forge, at least all of their stuff is now tried and tested over time