Fitting LCR splitter

clouty86

Jul 11, 2008
has anyone ever color coded the splitter same at the rest of the car? wonder if it would look good. or would it just chip then look crap?

Jaybeattie

How do these look on the prefacelift bumpers ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jaybeattie

Ignore my last post didn't realise the pics posted were on pre facelifts haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dobbyboy

Dec 27, 2012
Sunderland
Looks much better with the LCR splitter, next mod after lowering for sure!!

Whats recent price of one?

Pretty sure I paid £24 inc vat from Newcastle tps about a month ago. That was trade price like not sure on what retail is. You can get them on eBay which a similar oe spec I believe.

AntiHeroUK

This is something I hope to get done this summer along with an endless list of others mods. But this one does make such a difference it's going to be sooner rather than later.

N417H4N

Jul 24, 2012
This is something I hope to get done this summer along with an endless list of others mods. But this one does make such a difference it's going to be sooner rather than later.

Overpriced from seat if you ask me, nearly £50 from my local dealer, I only payed £25 a few years ago when I put one on the corsa.

AntiHeroUK

Overpriced from seat if you ask me, nearly £50 from my local dealer, I only payed £25 a few years ago when I put one on the corsa.

I'll get a price from my local dealer and see what I think. It still smartens up the front of the car so it's still worth considering.

N417H4N

Jul 24, 2012
I'll get a price from my local dealer and see what I think. It still smartens up the front of the car so it's still worth considering.

Just picked one up for £30 new, took about 2hours to fit. Such a pain on the beezas lol

Eric87

Jul 22, 2012
Suffolk/Cambridge/Essex borders
Ordered mine from TPS today, picking it up Friday after work. I'm surprised they didn't ask me for a trade account/name like they usually do... Not that I'm in the trade. It costed £38.

Should be easier on my facelift bumper right? Compared to cupra bumper as mine doesn't have them bits on the corners. I'm going to jack it up slightly both sides and maybe put it on axel stands so I get more room.

Wish me luck haha :)

Last edited:

mrknox1994

Can't wait to do mine! hopefully picking the fr trip Saturday and can sell the 1.4 sport

Eric87

Jul 22, 2012
Suffolk/Cambridge/Essex borders
Ok done mine today, what a b1tch it was to do :/

null-11.jpg

I'm happy with how it looks when your 1m+ away, but I found it really difficult to get the curved bit (under foglight) to sit snug against the bumper, maybe i should have mounted it a bit further back? so just left it as is (without screw under foglight) and going to secure the middle V bits tomorrow.

What do you guys think? Obviously I know it's hard to get it sat 100% as the lip was never made for the ibiza. Is it only me with gaps? ha

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
Ok done mine today, what a b1tch it was to do :/

null-11.jpg

I'm happy with how it looks when your 1m+ away, but I found it really difficult to get the curved bit (under foglight) to sit snug against the bumper, maybe i should have mounted it a bit further back? so just left it as is (without screw under foglight) and going to secure the middle V bits tomorrow.

What do you guys think? Obviously I know it's hard to get it sat 100% as the lip was never made for the ibiza. Is it only me with gaps? ha

looks alot better if you get some silicone sealant in between the gaps

mickyp1989

Dec 8, 2011
how does everyones look from the side? i dont know if i have screwed mine in too high up on the corners as you can see the bumper underneath the splitter on mine and not sure what everyone else has done. i havnt helped myself by putting the splitter pretty much flush to the front bumper

mrknox1994

ordered today, got a bit dearer since 2006 coming in at £37 at trade price, fitting friday

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.