Fitting vent levers - possible?

Ad.

Hi all,
I am looking to do a couple of interior mods to my FR, the first of which will be changing the vent levers and hanbrake to the cupra style like picture below:

DSC00581.jpg

(I hope owner doesnt mind me borrowing his picture)

Are these vent levers easy to fit and a simple clip off and on job?

Many thanks,
Ad

Ad.

Lovely job thanks for that, makes such a big difference for such little effort! Other than handbrake, vent levers and armrest are there any other bits avaiable in red that makes a big diffence?

CHeers

telwick

Jan 10, 2010
:O do they sell them? as i have been in a few times and they only seem to sell daft things like dust caps and that?

Ad.

Any guide as to how these clip off? ive tried twisting and just puling them off and neither worked!!

Ad.

Just went out again and one just pulled off the others didn't, more force next time i think and it will be fine!!
Any how too's on the handbrake eplacement as well?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Just went out again and one just pulled off the others didn't, more force next time i think and it will be fine!!
Any how too's on the handbrake eplacement as well?

yep

Theres a small "button" underneath the standard Handbrake cover , If you get a smallish flatblade screwdriver and pull this button out , the cover will then just pull off

Getting the Cupra Leather one off is a right pain as you carnt get to the button

Ad.

Nice one thanks mate, I'm planning on leaving the cupra leather one in once i get it on Monday. Ill probably get a small screwdriver under the vent levers and gently prize them off. looking at getting some carbon fibre vent surrounds as well as possibly the bits around my gear stick

Ad.

Nice one, cheers for your help, got all standard bits off including handbrake. Can install straight away tomorrow when the dealer gets it in :)

Is there anyone local to either Cambridge or Blackpool able to help fit HID's? I dont fancy doing it myself, and have no problem sending some beer money the fitters way?
Cheers

Ad.

The hand brake was around £14 and the vent levers were just under £2 each..bargain considering the difference they make!

Ad.

£2 each as as above mate..Unfortunately no prt number but when i go in tomorrow i will get a receipt with numbers on :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.