*Fixed* No indicators, Wipers , blower AFTER hazard switch change

mpsheen2

Apr 16, 2018
issue resolved:
So after replacing my Hazard switch which is a common failure i still lost my wipers , indicators , washers and fan blower.

My fix was to replace the 100 marked relay below the steering column which was all corded (Pictures in post below)..... Its likely it could have been this before i broke my hazard switch.

=== ORIGINAL POST BELOW ====

Hi All,
i'm on a new account as i'm unable to recover my old one and i'm in desperate need of help; I've hunted around on the mk1 leon and mk4 golf but havent found a consecrate answer

My Leon suffered the typical Loss of indicators, Wipers and blowers.
Stuck in a carpark i pulled the switch apart to try and bodge as it was raining, the switch fell apart and i put it together wrong and blew a fuse - School boy error.

Anyway; Fuse replaced & 2 Hazard switches later i still have no Wipers, Indicators or blower motor.

My questions are:
Does anyone know what relay Wipers, Indicators , blower goes on
Does anyone have access to a relay diagram
Can anyone throw me a lifeline / clue?

The issue im sure is beyond the hazard switch, ALL fuses have been checked and are good, I suspect its a relay?

Thanks

Edit for reference (may help others)
Relays under dash, i think it COULD be the X contact / 100 ?
https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/relay-panel.348096/
Edit again
Looks like the relay above part number is also referenced here 7M0951253A
https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/electrical-problem-lights-indicators-wipers.165046/

Last edited:

mpsheen2

Apr 16, 2018
The horn works (Made a few people jump) - I'm at work at the moment so i cant pull anything apart... im itching to get back home!

mpsheen2

Apr 16, 2018
I've updated the first post in this thread should others stumble across is

I managed to fix this issue by swapping out a spare relay i managed to find, When i scrapped my B7 Sline Avant i kept a load of fuses and relays.

Looks like relay marked 100 under the steering column was corded and likely my switch was fine all a long.... I have about 5 relays on order which will be here this week which is sods law but not a lot wasted in the grand scheme as i need a car!

Anyway here's some pictures

Attachments

• relay1-min.PNG
    relay1-min.PNG
    267.9 KB · Views: 1,341
  • relay2-min.PNG
    relay2-min.PNG
    232.2 KB · Views: 409
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.