Flash flash,

Rosie02

Hi, I've had my 02 plate arosa for a good 8 months now all working great, as I have lowered it and have a flash head unit in the dash am now looking to make it a littal less easy for thieves to rob stuff.

I have recently perchesed a toad alarm system ( that is still in post) and am looking how/ what I would wire it to to make the indicators flash?

Also how would I get wires from the roof area to the dash.

Thanks, Scott :)

neil72

Apr 30, 2006
durham
Toad systems are very good.As for the indicators,remove lower part of steering cowl plastic,and on the right side of column there is a connector ,red I think.You need the black/white and black/green wires.
If your alarm is total closure,then the lock/unlock and windows up wires are behind the bonnet release panel,in the blue ,brown multiplugs.

Wires from roof could run under trim from roof to dash.

Last edited:

Rosie02

Toad systems are very good.As for the indicators,remove lower part of steering cowl plastic,and on the right side of column there is a connector ,red I think.You need the black/white and black/green wires.
If your alarm is total closure,then the lock/unlock and windows up wires are behind the bonnet release panel,in the blue ,brown multiplugs.

Wires from roof could run under trim from roof to dash.

Awesome, thanks for the rely. Yha well when it comes I will do this!

And I don't have central locking so will have to wire in all of the solinoides also I have the good old windy windows so now auto windows lol.

So do the wire go through to metal? Down the side of the winscreen?

Thanks.

Rosie02

So the black pice that runs directly next to the winscreen? Yha? As that to me looks like th only way cos the rest of the pilla is metal.

And the alarm looks good can't say its not value for money! If I didn't have the toad one would defo of gone for that!

Rosie02

right, all fitted (apart from any central locking as don't have the stuff yet) haha,

I have the alarm working but don't have a clue what the pin is? so was wondering if anyone one the default one so I could try that? its a toad AI606.

Thanks,

neil72

Apr 30, 2006
durham
Did you not receive a card with the PIN on ? Better still,don,t lose your fobs and you won,t need the PIN.
According to Toad "Programming the Customer PIN Code –
The customer PIN code is a 4-digit number used to dis-arm the alarm system in an emergency, and also to
access programming mode. The factory default PIN setting is random, but each of the 4 digits can be set to
any number requested by the customer. "
I have read elsewhere that the PIN can be retrieved via the serial number,but you will have to speak to Toad about that.

Rosie02

Yha just been on the phone, hah 08 number and prob cost me a but but for 19 pound you can get it lol done now just to get my head around the user book haha thanks!