fmic on fr

gazjones

will a cupra fmic fit on an fr with standard bumper or does it need more room behind bumper hence why cupra bumper sticks out slightly more than standard one and how much bhp more will it give over side mounted one?

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
cpufreak fitted the cupra fmic on his sport (basically a FR) only his was diesel , might be same for petrol, i think he needed to trim the bumper , with cupra bumpers it will be a straight fit of course

gazjones

remember looking on my 1.2 when bumper was off that it had the mountings for the intercooler so looks like they should all have them any idea how much one is is it an accessory or direct cupra part?

Triple D

The only thing that the FMIC fits to is the crash bar. Ask antfr as he has the cupra FMIC on his FR. He should have a price.

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Stephen O said:
Cant someone leave a sticky up about common subject's like Fmic's, Cupra Bumper's, 312mm Brakes? Would save a lot of repeating

Well said that man!!!

Maybe start new threads and only post only about ( cupra bumpers, FMIC, 312mm) let everyone post there views and prices and pics etc

Even copy and past from past threads

There has been so so so many about cupra bumpers!

Triple D

Have a word with mork or zboyd and im sure they'll put it as a sticky.

T. Spark

Oh yes you do! But it is a very good idea... would make the MK4 section dead aswell :D

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
Sir SparkSter said:
Oh yes you do! But it is a very good idea... would make the MK4 section dead aswell :D

not this one cos I dont think there is enough info

Ok Ill start the thread and everyone post there thoughts and prices and pics etc

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
It would but the simple fact is they dont and we are all guilty of it sometimes so if its all in one place safes time.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.