FMIC pipe moving

edwards_a3

hey guys, ive got the forge fmic and want to move the pipe work so its set similarly to the LCR, just want a kit list of what i need and sizes.

any info will be great cheers.
Matt
P.S i know i will need a golf gti washer bottle for the room.

edwards_a3

sounds like a plan, is it simple enough to work out? Or even so would the set up from a lcr fit?

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
sounds like a plan, is it simple enough to work out? Or even so would the set up from a lcr fit?

yeah its simple enough to work out if you buy the uiversal kit you need to have the two pipe connector pipes tig welded in if you go for this setup i can give you the measurements for cutting the pipe
this is how it can look
2007_0206a10003.jpg

where as the lcr as far as i know will fit straight on but you would still need different bends to route it down to the intercooler

edwards_a3

measurements would be great thanks, luckily my uncle is a mechanic, so ill give him the info and leave it in his hands, thanks for all your help.

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
if its ok for you to wait for a fortnight i can give you the full measurments what bends you will need etc. remember you need a 25mm bung and a 8mm bung for the dump valve and the n75 valve or it wont work got mine for ebay drilled the centre out and took the pipe to a engineering company so they could TIG weld it as it is aluminium

edwards_a3

yea thats fine dude, im in no rush, its just in aid of lowering my car a little more, just send me a pm or something when you can, id really appreciate it :)