Fog Light Bulb

sedgers

Hey Guys,

went to local halfords to get told

'im sorry sir we dont stock that bulb you will have to go to the main dealer'

yeh my fog light blew!!! front fog on passenger side blew recently and i cant find a replacement bulb. anyone know on internet where i could find one (links would be great) or whether i have to go to VW or SEAT themselves???

thanks again

SpareMan

Feb 8, 2006
I agree, it is an H3, comes with its own little bit of wiring as well, what a bonus

snipaz

Jun 17, 2006
hhmmm....mines just blown and wondered if i have to take the front bumper off to get to the bulb? i expect some people have done this recently so can you let me know how to get it out? many thanks ;)

sedgers

hello mate, jus need to jack up the front end, then reach under, its rele easy. tiwst teh black cover off with one hand, release the metal clip bulb pops out on the cable, unclip, reclip then reverse process. takes 2 mins. make sure u got good connection with the clip & surround as it acts as the earth, else the bulb wont work. hope this helps!

Ibiza Cupra

I had this dilema!!!! couldn't get it off for sh*t!!!!! and my head is to big to get up there to look. Got my brother who is smaller to change it!!!!!! I love my fog lights!!!!! Wot a boy racer!!!!!!

snipaz

Jun 17, 2006
I had this dilema!!!! couldn't get it off for sh*t!!!!! and my head is to big to get up there to look. Got my brother who is smaller to change it!!!!!! I love my fog lights!!!!! Wot a boy racer!!!!!!

:lol: I have to say i have not used my foggers since i got the car 6 months ago, the only time its been foggy ( for use of fog lights ) was last week.......i just dispise people who use them on a normal day in normal driving conditions as i think they look silly......especially when you see somone with them on in thier fiesta or Focus lol......or the occasional dim witted woman that doesnt know how to turn the flipping things off in her little Clio

i dont care how good your car looks ill only use them for what thewy were put there for, for when its foggy

But thanks all the same for all the replies :) much love :clap:

mark_20vt

yaksamash...
Apr 2, 2006
king's lynn/ basingstoke
plus there great for attracting the attention of the old bill who automatically presume as you have a nice car your a boy racer so they treat u just like a chavvy saxo kid... not really worth the hassle!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.