fog light cold air feed

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
DSC00299.jpg
[/ms/IMG]aup lads removed my passenger fog light yesterday and decided to use it as a cold air feed as it didnt work anyway so i got some 4 inch ducting and used the existing hole its quite a good cheap mod and isnt that noticeable let me no what ya think
DSC00300.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00301.jpg
[/IMG]

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
avnt got ane more pics to be honest i just took my wheel off and unscrewd the inner arch and put it up to the filter it is a very tight fit with 4 inch ducting but it will fit up past the battery and it gets held in place beacause its tight at the other end i had to remove my fmic pipes to get it past then it just sits in place on the old fog light hole as there is a slight lip on it then put my pipes back on and zip tied the ducking to it hope this helps

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
I may have a look at doing this my pasanger fog is cracked anyway from a stone going through it cheaper than replacing it....

what did you do with the connector to it just tuck it out of the way..?

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
err i took some old fans down at a school when i was in wrk the other week and thought the ducting would be good for summert and it was lol you only need about 1.5 to 2 meters prob get it off ebay

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
havent got hid's yet... :(

another one on my shopping list along with coilies, down pipe, stage 2, k03s :whistle:

cuprachrissy

havent got hid's yet... :(

another one on my shopping list along with coilies, down pipe, stage 2, k03s :whistle:

hid's are only £44 delivered from ebay, one of the best "looks" wise mods to get and for under £50 you cant complain.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
all my money went on my cold side stuff this month. Im waiting to get my stage1 and d/p and cat at the moment. Should be getting it in a couple of months. Was thinking revo but swaying more CC now scince they better on stage2. Like my boost aggresive tho hence revo...

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
sorry for the off topic: what cold side stuff mate? is it the dv relocation? what kit did you use if so? :D

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
i have revo stage 2 and i no cc is beter but wen you get ur revo set up right using lemmiwinks it flys trust me mines bin dun bout 2 weeks n i love it there cant be much init aneway. i just beat a 270 bhp focus rs bout 20 mins ago revo stg 2 cant be that bad lol

cuprachrissy

so revo stage 2 is good only if you can get hold of lemmiwinks? what is lemmiwinks and surely revo should set this all up as your are paying a sh*t load of money to get it done in the first place? im getting stafe 2 very soon and i am swaying to cc but wud like to hear other opinions too?

cupra drew

full leather of course
May 28, 2008
cheshire/winsford
when i got my stg 2 dun i thougt it was good but when i went to see danny lad and chris curzon and they added timing on lemmiwinks it was so much better but to be honest i avnt got a clue what it is lol just a software package on a computer i think have a little searchy see what comes up . thats just my opinion aneway and we all no they stink:cartman:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.