Fog Light Tint for Facelift Cupra

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Anyone know where I can get some pre cut fog light tint for the facelift cupra fog lights. I have only found Amazon so far but the postage cost is over £10 for some tint!
I want to make them darker so they are less obvious and make the front look more aggressive.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Anyone know where I can get some pre cut fog light tint for the facelift cupra fog lights. I have only found Amazon so far but the postage cost is over £10 for some tint!
I want to make them darker so they are less obvious and make the front look more aggressive.

I’ve got the ones from Amazon although I didn’t order them, they were passed onto me from @Damo H. This is how they look on my 300
6854b0b1ef75a3d427dd4fd93b27a64d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I’ve got the ones from Amazon although I didn’t order them, they were passed onto me from @Damo H. This is how they look on my 300
6854b0b1ef75a3d427dd4fd93b27a64d.jpg

They look great. Just the look I'm after. Are they worth the £20 with postage quality wise? I don't want to throw £20 down the toilet.

Reactions: Maypack

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
They look great. Just the look I'm after. Are they worth the £20 with postage quality wise? I don't want to throw £20 down the toilet.

They are a very neat fit and so easy to fit, however if you are OCD you will spend a while getting them just right.

I like the way my car looks with them and have received lots of positive comments.

It’s your £20 but imo it looks so much better with them.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
They are a very neat fit and so easy to fit, however if you are OCD you will spend a while getting them just right.

I like the way my car looks with them and have received lots of positive comments.

It’s your £20 but imo it looks so much better with them.

Sold :clap:. Just bought myself some.

Reactions: Maypack and Damo H

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Now for the Reiger Front Splitter

I almost had the OEM splitter fitted the same time as the side skirts but decided it was too subtle. So the Reiger is next on my list .

Maypack

Apr 20, 2014
You far from Doncaster? There’s a meet in September, you should try and make it. A few of us are staying over the night before and there’s plenty of discussion.

Would be a good place to see others cars and get some views of what you might want to add to your car.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
You far from Doncaster? There’s a meet in September, you should try and make it. A few of us are staying over the night before and there’s plenty of discussion.

Would be a good place to see others cars and get some views of what you might want to add to your car.

I've just moved from Madrid to Edinburgh so will have to give this one a miss but I'll definitely attend a meetup in the future.

Tinbum51

Jul 27, 2019
Other than Amazon UK which sources from Finest Folia - is there anywhere else to get these tints - as they are showing as out of stock today? Cheers

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
They look good Kirky, tempted to get some. How easy to fit and align on the fog lights?
Thanks. It's really easy as I was worried about this also. There's an online video that showed fitment of the tail light tints so I just copied what they did on the video. Basically you wet the fog light with soapy water and align while wet. You have a bit of play before it starts to stick in place. Then once aligned just wipe down with a dry cloth forcing the water and air out of the edges.

Here's the fitment video from the company who makes them.

http://l.ead.me/bb3gjI

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Other than Amazon UK which sources from Finest Folia - is there anywhere else to get these tints - as they are showing as out of stock today? Cheers
I couldn't find anywhere else. Have you tried contacting the company to see if they can make you some up. They are based in Germany.

Here's a link to their eBay contact page. I'm pretty sure they could make you some.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/finestfolia

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Reactions: Degs and Zer0