folding power wing mirrors HELP!! please...

ben-ibiza-fr

hi i have a 2012 seat ibiza fr 1.2 tsi, ive just had my wing mirror kicked off by some little s**t lol i have just seen some 2009 seat leon folding power wing mirrors and was wondering if they would fit straight onto my ibiza.. the picture looks the same as my current ones on my car atm. i know i would have to wire them in and get the switch and stuff like that. just wondered if anyone knew if they would be a straight fit or are they to big or to small to fit in the holes.

cheers ben

deanz cupra tdi

Fr power
Nov 23, 2007
Durham
hi i have a 2012 seat ibiza fr 1.2 tsi, ive just had my wing mirror kicked off by some little s**t lol i have just seen some 2009 seat leon folding power wing mirrors and was wondering if they would fit straight onto my ibiza.. the picture looks the same as my current ones on my car atm. i know i would have to wire them in and get the switch and stuff like that. just wondered if anyone knew if they would be a straight fit or are they to big or to small to fit in the holes.

cheers ben

The pre facelift ibiza had power folding Mirrors so you can use them. Not sure of the wiring or anything will be there though. Can't believe they ditched them on the facelift ones

ben-ibiza-fr

cheers for that, yh is abit daft why they dint put them on the face lift model, do you know any where that sells the pr facelift power fold mirrors. because i was just going to get these Leon ones because i have been looking into it and they are pretty much identical, just don't know if the fitment is the same haha

deanz cupra tdi

Fr power
Nov 23, 2007
Durham
Yeah it's daft how much they have taken off the facelift. Not sure to be honest probably look on eBay for one breaking or try the dealers who will rob you lol

ben-ibiza-fr

thanks i will have a look, may just get these leon ones off ebay and see if they will go on. if not can always send them back haha

ben-ibiza-fr

i know.... felt like crying when i came out this morning to see it dangling from the door :/

Apr 14, 2011
im not suprised that why mines been left in my mates back garden haha dnt trust anyone in chorley and didnt want to leave it for a month no damage to the paint ??

deanz cupra tdi

Fr power
Nov 23, 2007
Durham
Luckily it's quiet where I live so don't have to worry. I could leave the keys in the ignition and it wouldn't go anywhere. I don't see how people find it fun to do things like this

Apr 14, 2011
first day i moved into my house a negibour told me to not leave my boot open cause the druggies over the road will be over in seconds if i do haha thats why i dnt trust my area

ben-ibiza-fr

Its like that round my area;;! And no there isn't any paint damage just a small dint were the mirror hit the front quarter pannel :(

May 17, 2020

cheers ben

Hi,

Could you let me know if this worked and if you can use the power folding mirrors on your 2012 ibiza now?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.