for sale sections

Mar 16, 2013
Shrewsbury
Hi guys

Been on the forum for a while now, and im trying to sell my leon on, but everytime i make a thread to sell, it just vanishes. I already know Mods have to approve the thread, but i dont get any responce at all as to why it wont be approved, or what i need to change.

also, im unable to post in those sections also.

Any help.

thanks

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Have you made sure you add pictures,price wanted,contact details and a good description of your Leon mate as I'm sure without any of this information it won't get authorised.

Regards

Craig

Mar 16, 2013
Shrewsbury
Heres the add, with some pics ofcourse.

54" leon cupra Pd150, 145k on the clock, belts and pump just done at 140k, new stearing rack, rods, ball joints, top mounts and brake pads and discs all round done recently. Not getting alot of use atm as my commute is only 0.5miles to work, New nsf bottom arm/bushes, Brand new glow plugs, Usual wear and tear to bodywork (stone-chips etc) due to miles done. Worst offender is a chip thats going bad on the bonnet, pics on request.

Serviced every 10k with premium oil and filters, done the service myself but have receipts for all parts/work done.

Pulls good in all gears, and sounds great. Turbo is solid and gearbox/clutch have no problems.
It did have "FSH" until i got it, have had cambelt/pulleys/waterpump all done at 140k. Receipts etc to prove it all.

Previous owners didnt give it any attention at all really so it was abit rough (asthetically) when i got it, but its wanted for nothing since ive had it. Run on shell v-power since i got it at 120k, polished/cleaned inside and out almost every weekend, auto-finesse wax's etc.

Mods wise, running
-17" tt comps, mint tyres all round, proffesionally refurbed a few months ago only.
-Vogtland sports suspension, thats lowering 50/30 springs and struts, all mint no knocks. about 2 years old
-Fabia wiper conversion,
-cupra r splitter,
-flyeyes on rear lights and repeaters,
-wheel spacers all round,
-mufflectomy with a 6x4 tip. (no Backbox)
-S2000 filter but i have original airbox if needed.
-debadged front and rear
-team heko's
-pressed plates
-Pioneer mvh 350bt
-1000w Amp + 12" Sub with side bootbuild

Only selling due to not needed a derv anymore, she'll do 30-40 average and 70mpg on the motorway.

Honestly my next jobs would be to have front bumper and bonnet resprayed, and itll look mint.

MOT till aug 2015.

1 advisory on last mot was that the gaitors on the rack were slightly twisted, this was from when they did the tracking after the new rack was put in and didnt loosen the rods. Has no effect what so ever.

Taxed ofcourse, but new uk laws apply.

Any other questions, 078414sixTWOoneZERO2

Located SY3

Looking for around 2500 as swap value and 3k as a straight sale.

Josh

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
It's a strange one mate as to me your description looks very comprehensive.Really can't see why that wouldn't be allowed.:shrug:

Listings can and do sometimes take a few days to appear though all I can suggest is to keep trying bud and hopefully it will go on the boards. :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members