Forge 007 valve started to chatter??

Stewarty

Oct 14, 2016
Hey guys,I have a forge 007 valve on my cupra r and I've had no problems with it,till now!wouldnt say its a problem(I hope)but it's started to make a chatter sound on lifting off,I have the k@n s2000 cone so always heard a suttle dump on lift off(changing gear)but today noticed a different like chatter like sound!!can anyone tell me what's up with this as I recall this being the turbo stalling!is my valve had it or is it something else??cheers

Bam225

Jun 26, 2017
How do u check? And sparkie saidthat the recirc valve i have is capable up to stage 3 map

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

tanto

Oct 16, 2016
remove valve from car push piston up from below and put finger over small pipe on top and release piston it should stay up if not the seals may be away if piston will not push up you will need to check for problems unscrew top of valve check spring colour and see forge website to see if it is the correct spring for the psi you car is boosting at check o rings for damage as I stated in earlier post the service kit is available from forge website if needed

Bam225

Jun 26, 2017
Ive done the push valve in and place my finger over the little tip and it releases but really slowly is this right

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Ive done the push valve in and place my finger over the little tip and it releases but really slowly is this right

No it is faulty, should hold like stated above. probably service kit may fix it.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Stewarty

Oct 14, 2016
Cheers guys,working crazy 12 hour shifts just now.but yeah my valve Is doing the same,it's slow but still not holding.going to get one of these kits from forge.all help again much appreciated guys!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.