Formula Sport diamond stitched quilted seats

Ibiza_19

Dec 1, 2018
I've got a 08 Ibiza mk4 sport 1.4 100hp. I've got the standard sport seats but i really like the seats on the Formula Sport. Black diamond stitch quilted seats with red stitching. I would post a link but I think its blocked because I'm new or I've not got enough posts.

I found this thread that shows it: https://forums.seatcupra.net/index....h-wheels-and-lows.319632/page-17#post-4077890

If that doesn't work, googling 'seat ibiza mk4 formula sport interior' or 'seats' should show it.

Whats the best way of getting these seats, I've tried ebay, gumtree, some car parts websites and I'm struggling to find a good set. I'm looking to pay around £100 for the set, no idea if that's above or below price.

Failing that I've seen these seat covers on ebay that look similar for £35: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-Seats-...a33c71670a9922904cc5bfffb666e|iid:1#vi-ilComp

searching this on ebay should find it: '5 Seats Car Seat Cover PU Leather Front & Rear Interior Set with Headrest UK'

The covers only cover the bottom part of the rear seats and they might not fix exactly but they look ok.

What is everyone thinking? keep looking for the proper seats, get the seat covers or leave the seats as they are?

Thanks for reading, sorry for the long post.

R3k1355

Oct 30, 2014
Yorkshire
Seat covers will look ****, they don't ever fit right and will just look baggy and cheap.
You'll need to wait for someone to break a Formula sport, or maybe cruise round some local scrap yards and hope you get lucky?

Ibiza_19

Dec 1, 2018
Seat covers will look ****, they don't ever fit right and will just look baggy and cheap.
You'll need to wait for someone to break a Formula sport, or maybe cruise round some local scrap yards and hope you get lucky?

Ah mate I ordered the seat cover a few hours before you replied. You are right, they didn't fit properly so I returned them. Looking for the proper seats now.