Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
no idea, i see what you mean now but i'm not touching anything else. The more i mess the harder it is to get it back to where it was.

Like i said, its the last time i touch the coding, it does the complete opposite to what you tell it to do.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Thats the 1st time anyone will ever complain about having a free facelift ;) my only objection is that it didnt make me look younger :(

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I haven't had a chance to read through this whole post, sorry if this has been asked but.....

When I click on the only unviewed message on a section and read this, why does the new messages envolope not change to grey from black to show that I've read all the new mails?

Not a major one but if it was easy to fix it would be good

andycupra

status subject to change
one grip ive found on the old and new site is when i log in and click on user CP i get a list of threads that i have posted in or subscribed to that have had new posts since my last visit. Which i like as a feature.
Lets say there is 8 threads..

However ff i then click on a thread, have a read and maybe post a reply, then click on user CP to view the remaining threads, more often than not the list disappears or has reduced on 2 threads or so.
This means i dont get to view the remaining threads usign this system.
How often does this reset? can i do this manually? am i doing something to cause a reset?
if i use the browser back arrow to try to get to the previous list of threads this does not work either.

Anyone got any tips on how i can keep in touch with threads more easily?

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
one grip ive found on the old and new site is when i log in and click on user CP i get a list of threads that i have posted in or subscribed to that have had new posts since my last visit. Which i like as a feature.
Lets say there is 8 threads..

However ff i then click on a thread, have a read and maybe post a reply, then click on user CP to view the remaining threads, more often than not the list disappears or has reduced on 2 threads or so.
This means i dont get to view the remaining threads usign this system.
How often does this reset? can i do this manually? am i doing something to cause a reset?
if i use the browser back arrow to try to get to the previous list of threads this does not work either.

Anyone got any tips on how i can keep in touch with threads more easily?

click 'back' on your browser instead of the user cp link.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.