Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I think if we confirm numbers you should cone off a section of the car park ;) I'm now going to have a look at that game on steam!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I get that game is just up your street

I hope there's more choices than sponge to wash the cars. I cringed. Maybe you progress by eg scratching everyone's paintwork. Then over time move to a mitt and machine polisher. Then you can fix everyone's paintwork you stuffed up earlier in the game.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
@Aidanr97 you know of any car photo opportunities near your pub, nice back drops etc? Been looking for a few nice pics of mine for a while...

I bought my first Leon FR from Doncaster so it's almost like I'm going back to my roots lol

You manage to get a word with the boss? Or did he shut you down lol

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
@Aidanr97 you know of any car photo opportunities near your pub, nice back drops etc? Been looking for a few nice pics of mine for a while...

I bought my first Leon FR from Doncaster so it's almost like I'm going back to my roots lol

You manage to get a word with the boss? Or did he shut you down lol

There's Marr windfarm which isn't to far away, just 2 mins down the road :)

Nice! I have noticed quite a few FR's around in Doncaster

Yes i've spoke with the manager and he is well up for it! So I've got 2 dates in mind first one being 28th April or 26th May. What do people prefer? Are those dates possible

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm good for both dates :)

I'm currently sending a few feelers out to a few photographers nearby unless you know of any so we can arrange a photoshoot maybe for a small price per person? Only an idea at this point, I've asked that each car gets a minimum of 3 pictures after editing to help keep cost down.

I'd love a good pic of my car in a location setting and not my drive haha

Cheers for sorting the location out.

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
I'm a photographer myself lol, I'd be happy to take photo's of our cars for free. No worries mate!

I've created a poll at the top of the page so we can all vote on the best day

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I'm a photographer myself lol, I'd be happy to take photo's of our cars for free. No worries mate!

I've created a poll at the top of the page so we can all vote on the best day
Winner lol ill cut all ties and slowly walk away from them emails then haha

Do you want to make the poll available so I can select both dates?

Reactions: Aidanr97

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
At the moment the 28th April looks okay for me, i'm due to race on the 26th May.

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.