Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I can’t see any poll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't think they show up in Tapatalk, you may need to open the website in your phone browser...

It's most definitely there

2019-03-07 13_31_54-Window.jpg

Deleted member 103408

I am good for both dates (have updated poll) and happy to come down the night before for a glass of beer and something to eat.

UPDATE Forgot where i am in the UK, Happy to come up the night before.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
For those not using the website for the poll here is the current listing

2019-03-07 13_53_07-Window.jpg

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
Your all more than welcome to pop in the night before :) I'll propbably be working till 8 so depending on what time you's get there I may or may not be there, we serve food till 10 anyway :)

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Your all more than welcome to pop in the night before :) I'll propbably be working till 8 so depending on what time you's get there I may or may not be there, we serve food till 10 anyway :)
All I need is a mixed grill or something with steak on it and some Ale and i'm all good!

If you're ok doing some pictures which would be greatly appreciated what sort of time would we need to get there so we don't stiff you over with work?

Reactions: Woodygo

Aidanr97

Nov 25, 2018
Doncaster/Leeds
All I need is a mixed grill or something with steak on it and some Ale and i'm all good!

If you're ok doing some pictures which would be greatly appreciated what sort of time would we need to get there so we don't stiff you over with work?

We have mixed grille, i'll make sure we save a few for you ;)

I'll have the sunday off so can do pictures after the meet if you like mate, anyone who fancies some can follow me up to the windfarm

Reactions: paddy6789

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
We have mixed grille, i'll make sure we save a few for you ;)

I'll have the sunday off so can do pictures after the meet if you like mate, anyone who fancies some can follow me up to the windfarm
Happy days! Cheers buddy

Reactions: Aidanr97