Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Deleted member 103408

No that counts as Customization but at least your brakes are working now so maybe you can win the best brake upgrade prize.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
No that counts as Customization but at least your brakes are working now so maybe you can win the best brake upgrade prize.

Sweet, all I need now is a huge subwoofer, blacked out lights to the point of being dangerous. Car lowered so that it’s permanently touching the floor and blue headlights. I’ll be the envy of all the chavs driving pimped out Vauxhall’s Corsas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Deleted member 103408

Thats my car you are talking about :)

Big question is it cool to listen to radio 2 in your custom car :)

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I think @theoldboy asked me about this when i got us a coffee( as he could not find his money..Lol)a couple of weeks ago at Snetterton Circuit and I did not put anything on the thread. So you will be delighted to hear that I will defo be at this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I think @theoldboy asked me about this when i got us a coffee( as he could not find his money..Lol)a couple of weeks ago at Snetterton Circuit and I did not put anything on the thread. So you will be delighted to hear that I will defo be at this one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Be good to see you again buddy.

Deleted member 103408

@Deano j1971 does that mean I will have to buy you a coffee back now :) Found the cash in the end it was in the spare wheel (dont ask)

A few of us are driving up for a meal the night before if you want to join us let me know on the chat and I will send you the details.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I should be able to make the meet
New member and straight in the mixer! I like it! I must warn you we may get you to spend your money without realising it haha great bunch of people and a good laugh. I'll get you added to the meet chat

Reactions: kanyewest
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise