Forum meet in Doncaster 28th April 2019

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Yea I'd be keen for this! Donny is only an hour or so from me (much less on a Sunday morning ) just let me know a definite date and location and I'll out in in the calendar

I'll get you added into the meet chat on here buddy. The date is set on the 28th in the morning, we keep exact details away from the public eyes to stop random people turning up lol

Reactions: Mikka Weston

Mikka Weston

Apr 4, 2019
Hey all. Picking up a Cupra 290 today in bright red from SEAT. 5K miles 66 plate. Its a stunner! Looking to stage 1 soon.

I'm in York. Its the holidays. See you at the meet!
Bloody well done finding a 66 plate with 5k miles on it!! Some good roads on the way up to York from mine, nice long straight (private road ) at Market Weighton if you ever wanna get some dragy times

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

You can hire Santa Pod for the day :) its only £3850 + vat for the day and i know that Blyton Park also hire out to clubs and limit the track to 6 cars so its safe and loads of room to just enjoy.

However that is all in the future i suspect.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
You can hire Santa Pod for the day :) its only £3850 + vat for the day and i know that Blyton Park also hire out to clubs and limit the track to 6 cars so its safe and loads of room to just enjoy.

However that is all in the future i suspect.
That's lots of sponsorship money haha unless maybe make it a nationals meet and get people to chip in.

Mikka Weston

Apr 4, 2019
That's lots of sponsorship money haha unless maybe make it a nationals meet and get people to chip in.
Nationals meet sounds like a good idea, anyless theres any rich kids of Instagram on here that dont mind paying so we can have fun for a day

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.