Forum Meet Trophy - Beast from the East

Deleted member 103408

Very impressed looking forward to taking pics with its big brother at the Doncaster Meet.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
I couldn't put myself in the situation where the laptop was on the car so I improvised haha

IMG_20190423_232107__01.jpg

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
It was either this guy, a farmer, a child or a 70s policeman haha

I feel there's a joke or a prison sentence in here somewhere. Can you not put the 70s policeman behind him pointing and saying "no, you don't put the laptop on the car".

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Deleted member 103408

You leave my laptop alone, its very happy sitting on the roof thank you.

It's sturdy aluminum body and 4 sustainably resourced rubber feet will be fine :)

Reactions: Legojon

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You leave my laptop alone, its very happy sitting on the roof thank you.

It's sturdy aluminum body and 4 sustainably resourced rubber feet will be fine :)

I wish I could be ok with scratches, chips, dents, etc... I'm sure I'd enjoy my car a lot more, find it easier to park and use it more.

Deleted member 103408

Well to carry on with the theme it should be Red or White, Dark red would show the dirt less :)

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Deleted member 103408

Quick update on this build.

Plugged in some new tools I have and adjusted some of the settings on the car, she is running about 3hp at the wheels now which is very impressive and @Jimbobcook thanks for fitting the Dogbone mount no wheel hop detected.

remap.jpg

After getting her all setup up I took the car out to the seaside (Garden really but looks like the sea)

seaside.jpg

Deleted member 103408

Just going through my pics and found two more that need to be on this thread.

@Jimbobcook I think I am going to do a little booklet to go with the car that will give a potted history and a place for all the winners to put there name and car. Everybody that has seen this model think its great - thanks for all your hard work

the official handover

1.jpg

few obd11 mods before we start :)

2.jpg

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Unizz

Jul 5, 2017
Just going through my pics and found two more that need to be on this thread.

@Jimbobcook I think I am going to do a little booklet to go with the car that will give a potted history and a place for all the winners to put there name and car. Everybody that has seen this model think its great - thanks for all your hard work

the official handover

View attachment 6809

few obd11 mods before we start :)

View attachment 6810
So there's just one model and it gets passed on to the next lucky winner have I got that right? Lol

Aqib

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

yes, there are many models but there is only one for fav car, as the first winner i get to choose the next winner who in turn will choose the following winner and so on at one of our meets

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.