Forum Member Map Good or Bad Idea?

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
Hi just been reading a few more stories on here regarding stollen LCR's which seem to be getting as common as mud. Im not sure if the member map is doing us all any favours? I mean its a good idea where to see other members are dont get me wrong but if thieving pikeys come on here register, look around the site to see which members have say LCRs and then have a look on the member map they could easily pin point them out. Luckily ive changed address since i registered on there. I dont want to sound negative because i like the member map just a bit concerned, or if you could add a warning on there before members use it :)

last but not least how come im seen as a newbie lol

Last edited:

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Just do it within the region if you're really worried :D There's good and bad with the idea as with most things, but I think it's pretty good mainly!

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
lmao it must be! bet they cant drive for sheet tho :p Ive moved my marker now. Its a real good idea the map just i think there should be a use at your own risk warning before proceeding or something like that. Just concerned the misses dont get jumped or something like that when shes driving as she is from essex lmao but then my cars tracked so im good lol

Last edited:

andycupra

status subject to change
Ive had concerns about this and never have and never will put the location of my car on a map.

However, anyone can read through threads on here can probably get a very rough idea of where i am if they want and will be the case for many forum members.

I am more concerned that all others have to do is see a car on the road and follow it. Or, can get the info from the DVLA... insurance companies etc etc.

Last edited:

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
To be honest you've more chance of being spotted in your local area by your local thieving scumbags than the possibility of them reading about it on here.

Most scumbags would rather steal a computer than browse the web on one. ;)

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
not really worried tbh, did not point at my house, and most people will follow a car if they like it. but then again its all about how you drive too.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.