Forum Signatures

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
hey hey how is all.. i have a signiture BUT it advertises another forum am i allowed it... its fiatboo as my sig is of my show car... i will eventually get a new sig of my seat and my brava with both urls on but untill then am i ok to use it

here it is

smeetag2.jpg

please confirm before i apply it

thanks

Smee

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Its not bad, but would be better as one image rather than 4 single images. When they are singular images, they wrap round when the window is resized, and though you may have a screen capable of displaying the full width, some may not.

A single image won't wrap-around.

Havok316

Boost Junky
Jun 6, 2006
Weston-super-Mare
This is really annoying me now, cant ppl just stop messing with the signature settings, i mean only 4 lines with the smallest size text its kinda boring and I cant edit mine now. Fair enuff stoppin all the idiots with a million pixel picture and massive text!!, but i text doesnt exactly fill up yur database file size! and you can always compress it so why restricted only 4 lines i cant edit my bottom half of my sig now :(

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
But we don't want half a screen of signature for EVERY thread

I'm sorry it's annoying you. Perhaps it's annoying for the majority of the users, or perhaps the people that spend months deciding on the style / look of the site for it to be ruined by people with no taste writing in huge pink text.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
This is really annoying me now, cant ppl just stop messing with the signature settings, i mean only 4 lines with the smallest size text its kinda boring and I cant edit mine now. Fair enuff stoppin all the idiots with a million pixel picture and massive text!!, but i text doesnt exactly fill up yur database file size! and you can always compress it so why restricted only 4 lines i cant edit my bottom half of my sig now :(
hey, Fella.. WHAT DO YA WANT for NOTHING?!?!?!?!?

strewth , theres no pleasing some people!:D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
people who suck up to the mods really annoy me:rolleyes:

if thats aimed over this way, you got the wrong end of the shitty stick, fella..I suck up to NO ONE !! but it Irks when people kinda 'expect' stuff and whinge , when what they are getting is Free and Gratis! if they were paying out a sizeable membership fee , then they possibly COULD have grounds to moan !

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise