Forum Signatures

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
yes, but I can't see what that'd gain :confused:

it already is (n00bs get upgraded)

Not sure what or where you'd upgrade to?

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
quick Q.

my sig was edited. i will resze the main bit, but the batracer link i cant understand why it was removed, its a link to a game my housemate made and thought it would be of interest to some of the people on here.... i make nothing from it. maybe i havet read something, but if that was removed due to commercial advertising then what about the links to the detailing websites?

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
ok the sig is pissing me well off now, it keeps saying you can only have 4 lines...but thats all i do have? all i want to do is edit the last line but it keeps telling me its too long...but its 4 lines!

if no-one can be bothered to understand why its doing this can we just make it 5? :D

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
tried to edit mine due to getting rid of the Redshed and getting the Cupra.. every time i did it, it told me I could only have four lines , so in the end, I gave up and just put a quick line up instead.. :)

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
I cant seem to find the signiture setting on the User/CP.

I'm probably being stupid haha

:yes:

If you are a new user, you are temporarily restricted from posting in our For Sale section, adding a signature and making use of the private messaging system. This is to prevent new users abusing the forum, and/or rogue traders scammers from taking advantage of the forum members. Please ensure you take some time to read all of the FAQ/Rules part of the forum.

Restricted use for Newbies: ALL new users are restricted until they have exceeded more than 15 forum posts and 15 days of registration to the forum. Please note that this does not include any General Topic sections.

PLEASE DO NOT SPAM THE FORUMS IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET YOUR POST COUNT UP!

However we DO recommend the Introductions section as a good place to start to get your post counts up, say hello!

Once 15 posts or more are reached and 15 days registration have passed, Newbies will then be automatically upgraded to Full Members.

NOTE: There can be upto a 24 hour turnaround on the server, so though you may reach or even surpass 15 posts and 15 days registered, it will be approx 24 hours after that point that the server updates your user status to a Full Member. Please be patient!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.