Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
I think I beat you on the McLaren GT3 challenge Dukey. We both can be quicker I reckon. I was watching your ghost and we both had a wobble at the same corner which was quite funny to see! Really like that car. The road car's not that good.

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
Guess il need to buy that pack now too then Ian! Why is there hardly anyone off this site playing the rivals?
Dukey did you see we got through to the quarter finals in the summer stadium one?
Ak

Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
Forgot to do it which pisses me off.got through previous 1 no probs. The maclaren I only had 1 bash at it so I'll have another go tomoz.I'll be on it from 9ish tomoz morning and the misses is at an Ann summers party tomoz night :) so I'll be on it in the evening aswell.ak I'll send the tunes for the amg32 and the slk tomoz.I dont think the slk could go much quicker how I have it set up but it's really easy to drive and I have my fastest time with it.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Didn't see you earlier mate! Saw Ian was on though! Beat my gt2 drift score! Grrrrr
But it's all good now as I've reclaimed the lead! !!!!
Ak

Just reclaimed it. :p Took me about half an hour! I could do good parts of the lap, but couldn't string together a complete one.

I've found the Weissmann is brilliant at drifting. Did some S-Class rivals drifting events with it, really well balanced car.

akchappers

Jun 27, 2010
Gillingham Dorset.
I just built an slk too albeit the older one! Talk about on the limit! Check out the times! How close are we? Youres is slightly quicker in a straight line! I get in front then youres overtakes me on the straights! How bad are the bumps in the track on the third corner? Both of our cars twitch on that bit! Talk about feathering the throttle!
Ak

Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
I think I beat you on the McLaren GT3 challenge Dukey. We both can be quicker I reckon. I was watching your ghost and we both had a wobble at the same corner which was quite funny to see! Really like that car. The road car's not that good.

Ive just taken the time back. Had a dreadful first 3rd which youll notice but nailed the mid section so ive gained a 2 secs on you.Took me 2 attempts though lol

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2011
ipswich/banbury
I just built an slk too albeit the older one! Talk about on the limit! Check out the times! How close are we? Youres is slightly quicker in a straight line! I get in front then youres overtakes me on the straights! How bad are the bumps in the track on the third corner? Both of our cars twitch on that bit! Talk about feathering the throttle!
Ak

Still made loads of mistakes but i told ya the c class had a bit more in it

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Ive just taken the time back. Had a dreadful first 3rd which youll notice but nailed the mid section so ive gained a 2 secs on you.Took me 2 attempts though lol

I'll have a shot at it later on. That was only a two lap run the other day with one flying lap. Love that car, it's probably the best GT3 on the game.

Jul 17, 2004
West Lothian
Took me about 15 laps to beat that Silverstone time earlier! I almost had a good lap sorted and the phone rang and put me off. :(

You were very good round the Bridge to Woodcote part of the track, much better front end grip than me. :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.