FR badge on the rear?

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
Ok so i have got rid of the TDI and the Leon badge on the rear, the SEAT comes off on sat when get 20 mins when its doesnt ruddy rain. I was thinking FR badge on the back right side but im unsure if it will look pap? advice...

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
I am thinking of doing the same, but also wasnt sure if it would look a bit rubbish.

I saw a GOLF the other day with a cupra R badge on the back, thought that was a bit odd.

Last edited:

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
see if i can photoshop something up, i was thinking the same thing on mine, but didnt know if it would look ok as the FR isnt like the R badge...

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
frbadged.jpg

Sorry oh bad quality pic but only one to hand but gives u a hint, even thou its on a black one....

jaybeee

[e]
Feb 24, 2006
Belfast
www.metalrhino.com
I've debadged mine now, but wanna put the cupra badge back on... but on the front honeycomb grille (my badge is the cupra badge with black writing & red flag).

I tried sticking it with super glue but it didn't work. I've got some 'outdoor no more nails on a roll' (you know the one being advertised by 'Grant Mitchell'). D'ya reckon that would be ok? I'm not planning on taking it off, but if someone tried they probably break the grille.

jay-bob 25

Jun 18, 2004
hi ive fitted one on my front grill on my tdi cupra using clear silicone sealant its been on for 6 months now and its still on [i suppose i will get it bloody pinched now] you can also get it off when you need to without spoiling the grill

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
Been to dealers and bought a few FR badges, some for spare and 1 to replace the side one as its gone a funny colour, god knows how. So im going to debadge the back completely today and fit the rear one and side one. They are about £7.10 each inc vat.

schnipps

Apr 17, 2006
dj_hektik said:
whats the part number?

cheers

The bag i got them in which has the number on is in the garage i will post it later mate, they do them in all black aswell apparently which i didnt know. I have just sorted them this morning and got the new one on the side to replace the faded one and put the one on the back, it looks really nice actually better then i thought. Its just getting the old letters off thats a bit of a faff.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise