FR/Cupra bumpers

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Dec 5, 2007
Kilmarnock, Ayrshire
Just bought the one from Ebay that you guys recommended! Can't wait to get it now :D

I'm going to get it sprayed like your Chris >.< Sorry - the number plate bit black.

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Don't worry mate, DanMay has aswell and most likely everyone else will too lol.

I'm looking at something else with the front bumper too, but don't know if I can be bothered with the hassle or time to do it.

Marc_4

Deceptacon ibiza
as promised, wasnt far off the price, forgot that was without VAT though, rear bumper parts are green

IMG_9562.jpg

and before anyone asks, the blurred bit is the number I have to quote to get that price ;)

The Bumper is actually £145 painted, but the "Spoiler" puts the price up

Last edited:

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
So the reason that you get the rear bumper for that price is the 10% discount and another discount code on top? And do you not have to pay for it to be sprayed?

Aimez

as promised, wasnt far off the price, forgot that was without VAT though, rear bumper parts are green

IMG_9562.jpg

and before anyone asks, the blurred bit is the number I have to quote to get that price ;)

The Bumper is actually £145 painted, but the "Spoiler" puts the price up

So the part no.s in green are all the bits needed for the rear bumper but obviosuly at a different price to what all us lot will have to pay?

DazWood

W60DY D
Mar 30, 2008
Hartlepool
Is the bumpers in the top link Facelift Frs or Cupra bumpers? Cheers. Im itching to buy one. all the peoples who bought off him look mint. Just want to be sure before i fork out £110 notes on top of the £100 iv just spent on bits for my beeza this month :D

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
There will probably be that Cupra one of mines going back up soon, two weeks and I still don't have it and the guy selling is ignoring me! [:@]

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Is the bumpers in the top link Facelift Frs or Cupra bumpers? Cheers. Im itching to buy one. all the peoples who bought off him look mint. Just want to be sure before i fork out £110 notes on top of the £100 iv just spent on bits for my beeza this month :D

The front bumpers that the ebay seller Motorsinmotion are selling are Facelift bumpers, not FR bumpers. The only difference between Facelift and FR facelift are the size and colour of the honeycombs grilles and the part behind the number plate is the same colour as the grilles.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.