FR Exhaust or this?

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
I like the idea of using SEAT parts if I can and have been contemplating this mod for a while - IH786 thanks fo the guide :clap: However, although not to difficult to replace my present system with the FR, I have found this stainless back box http://www.seat.com/com/generator/su/com/ibiza/site/accessories/sport/Sporty-exhaust-pipe/Main.html - what's your thoughts on this, which is approx £230 including sleeve supply only :scary: And yes I know I could get the millteck, but your thoughts would be appreciated.

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
i have thought about that exhaust but it was either that or all my ice (and maybe more to come) so i decided on my ice to slow down my car a little but it doesnt! just less MPG! about 28.9 on a 1.4 Se lol but i do like that exhaust but im sure u could get a nice twin 3" (like the honda civic type R) wich would look so nice on any ibiza....

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
i was thinking about changeing them for 2 sets of 6.5" 90 watt RMS speakers inc my doors but then i wouldt hear the subs as much :( but then i could turn up the amp could be fun lol but cost me around £100 or more lol

Triple D

slimjim said:
£230 is pretty steep ... although it is SEAT....

Im sure you could get a full sainless blueflame for that kind of cash, and it would be worth it.
That must mean that its cheap and nasty. is that for the whole exhaust,(cat down-pipe, and tail pipe?)

Triple D

slimjim said:
Blueflame cheap and nasty? :fool:

Do some research :D
Sorry but he never said if it was for the whole system or just the cat back.

T. Spark

slimjim said:
£230 is pretty steep ... although it is SEAT....

Im sure you could get a full stainless blueflame for that kind of cash, and it would be worth it.

spaniels fr said:
That must mean that its cheap and nasty. is that for the whole exhaust,(cat down-pipe, and tail pipe?)
slimjim said:
Blueflame cheap and nasty?

Do some research
spaniels fr said:
Sorry but he never said if it was for the whole system or just the cat back.

Err, I thought the in bold writing meant it was the whole system?

slimjim

Professional Muppet
Feb 1, 2005
Telford, UK
www.jameshardacre.com
A whole blue flame can be done for less than 300 notes.

"full" ... meaning cat back.... or removal of cat and tubby back.

A 100 cat is another 200ish quid, but the diesels don't need it . so it you REALLY want a new xorts... I would really reccomend blue flame, I have has three so far (all on petrols) and they have ALWAYS been perfect. They always give me two choices, sound or performance. I always chose performance and the sound is always great! :thumbup:

Triple D

slimjim said:
A whole blue flame can be done for less than 300 notes.

"full" ... meaning cat back.... or removal of cat and tubby back.

A 100 cat is another 200ish quid, but the diesels don't need it . so it you REALLY want a new xorts... I would really reccomend blue flame, I have has three so far (all on petrols) and they have ALWAYS been perfect. They always give me two choices, sound or performance. I always chose performance and the sound is always great! :thumbup:
Well considering that a full Milltek exhaust system is around the £600 mark maybe more thats why i said it was cheap, so it would be interesting to see what the difference would be like on two identical cars. I haven't seen or heard a car running a Bluflame system so i cant recommend it but as i have seen the full Milltek on BUNNIN'S car and seeing what the difference is over the stock system that is why i went for it because i saw what difference it made.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Seat make cars,

Miltek make exhuasts,

so i would buy a milltek one, plus they sound the tits , trust me

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.