FR Tdi mapped cars - South Yorkshire

nobba

Jul 11, 2007
Barnsley
I just wondered if anyone around the Barnsley/South Yorkshire area has a Mk2 Leon FR Tdi, that has been remapped, that they wouldnt mind taking me out in so I can see the power increase before I decide whether im having it done to mine or not?

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
ha ha ha.... just get it done, theres enough feedback on here to show that a map is the best bang for the cash youll ever spend

nobba

Jul 11, 2007
Barnsley
Haha. Ye I know what you mean. Im just trying to convince myself to spend the money knowing full well our lass will probably moan there is more worthwhile things to spend it on like our babys first xmas.

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
just think of the babys face when you pin him/her back in the recaro baby seat youve just bought her... thatll keep her happy.

or dont tell her and call it a suprise.

nobba

Jul 11, 2007
Barnsley
I have already bought a recaro seat for him. They are good value for money as it will last him from now (8months) to 12 years, apparently.

The keeping it quiet option I like. Until the first time she borrows the car and floors it!!!

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
I have already bought a recaro seat for him. They are good value for money as it will last him from now (8months) to 12 years, apparently.

The keeping it quiet option I like. Until the first time she borrows the car and floors it!!!

Your wife knows to much about cars if she can spot it flooring it!!

My wife asked when my Leon FR was being recalled to have the rest of the rear bumper sprayed........I kid you not :shrug:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise