FR+ Thoughts on the following mods

m4rtin

Dec 6, 2004
Northwich, Cheshire
I've had my Speed Blue FR+ 170 for ages and it now needs some paint due to a scratch and tons of stone chips on the bonnet/bumper. So as it's getting some love at the body shop I started to think about doing some other mods I've thought about for ages...

A) Gloss Black Paint the Grill (to be chrome the outside edge), Front bumper (behind the number plate & lip below), Mirrors & Rear Valance
B) Refurb the Alloys and have them finished in Gloss Black
C) TRC Front Spliter (gloss black)
D) Eiback Sportline Spring Kit
E) Cupra R rear spoiler

I don't think it will cost a massive amount, especially as it was going in for some paint already.

The one item I don't know much about it the Cupra R spoiler - Where is best to get one? does it come gloss black? How does it fit on?

Anyone had these done to their FR? If so what did you think and anything I should know etc?

Cheers!

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Put a listing in listers section with reg Mike will quote you for the spoiler it won't be painted shouldn't cost much more if they're already spraying gloss black I want 1 for my fr too. My car is lowered 35mm on apex springs handling is good and hasn't made the ride bumpy feels good

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
does it come gloss black? How does it fit on?

Mine came primed but not painted. It came with glue, but I was told to ditch that and use tiger seal instead:

Dqf63YX.jpg

Or get an old man to hold it on:

vC1MoWL.jpg

DannyallenFR

Feb 16, 2018
Mine came primed but not painted. It came with glue, but I was told to ditch that and use tiger seal instead:

Dqf63YX.jpg

Or get an old man to hold it on:

vC1MoWL.jpg
Can u send the link that's a good fit

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.