From The Old To The New.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Brought my new baby last week but was unable to get any pics up because of the crap weather we was having last week how ever it held up today and she had her 1st wash and polish! Thought id put a pic of my previous car up to compare.

Enjoy. :D
My recent purchase from mchubb from here :D
PA080097-2.jpg

My old mk2 2.0l 16v
Cupra.jpg

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Not really any exterior mod execpt some seat sport super T`s areo wiper etc..
going more for power on this one rather than looks got a revo stage 1 wouldnt mind getting K03s DP sports cat etc.... then a revo stage 2! :D

leegt5

May 17, 2006
Looks really nice in the pic.. Love the red interior in the red ones !!

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
See you managed to sell your yellow one in the end than. (was £200 short of buying it myself). Hope you enjoy your red one, looks sweet :D

Mig

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
See you managed to sell your yellow one in the end than. (was £200 short of buying it myself). Hope you enjoy your red one, looks sweet :D

Mig

Yup she went in 2 days of being on autotrader the amount of interest was unbelivble!! the new one is awsome just had the revo trail installed which is out of this world cant belive how quick it is!! :D

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Moving up in the world, good man ;)

Is there much difference between the 2 standard, would think the 16v is quicker?

Not alot i would say i would proberly say the 16v was quicker but i got used to it alot of my mates think that this one is quicker and thats without the remap. but i dont think id want to drive a standard one now ive drove a remapped one! WOW :D

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Dont toy with it do it ;) the mk2 was great but it was getting on for 8yrs old and was a silent car little rattles etc... but the mk3 has just 32k on the clocks and drives like new and very smooth!

Ibiza Cupra

i saw your mk2 for sale, was trying to get my mate interested in it!!!! the remap transforms the car don't it!!!

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Quality photos there! looking very clean and tidy!!!

Cheers, i spent 3 1/2 hrs on her on sunday, ill be getting some better products in the next couple of weeks so she should be looking even better :D

i saw your mk2 for sale, was trying to get my mate interested in it!!!! the remap transforms the car don't it!!!

Thats a shame because she was mint and well worth the money i feel, But yeh the remap is awsome, I think my free trail is starting to wear off now as i cant feel the same power as before and the bloke said it would fade away gently :cry:

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members