Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Front and rear arb info needed

Discussion in 'Leon Mk2 (2006-2012)' started by leero783, Jan 14, 2014.

1. leero783

Hi there . Basically im having abit of trouble with my neuspeed arbs or more so the bushes . I replaced them just over a year ago which got rid of the banging /clunking noise I had/have but now its back !!!!!
    Im thinking of going back to standard arbs as its really doin my head in and for how I drive they are unnessary .
    Question I have is are the cupra arbs thicker than the standard fr/tdi arbs??? . If so I will be looking out for a set if anyone has some lying around ;)
    Anyone else have these neuspeeds fitted to there car ????

Cheers

#1 leero783, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  2. leero783

Anyone ??

3. Brinkz

How much grease have you slapped on them mate? And if so, where? I bought a H&R rear arb and didn't put enough grease in the right places - it knocked like a desperate prozzy!!!!

I cant answer your question about Cupra stock arb right now, but mine is lying around at home so will check.

4. leero783

Yeah I have regrease and that did help but now its back . If these bars are this much maintenence then its coming off .
    Yea that would be great brinks . I just wanna c if there is any diffrence from fr to cupra

Cheers

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

5. Brinkz

Did you grease the outside of the bush az well as the inside?

I've wrapped the tape measure around mine and it was 3 inch.