Front Mount Intercooler

Jan 3, 2014
Cheers. Well I'll be ordering parts every month so it can get fitted after Xmas then ill have money to get my Revo remap.

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
My E type coupling arrived yesterday so I fitted it today, the car is finally back to normal thank god! I emailed Darkside developments and told them their coupling was a pile of ****, and they are confused as to why it didn't fit when they've sold loads before. So they've offered me £25 in store credit, although I have nothing I want from them :s

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Did your DSD coupler not fit!? Wouldnt have expected that. £25 store credit is a joke, you cant even buy the £13 S2000 paper cone filter from them for that by the time you factor in VAT and delivery! Its half the price in Euro's!

Bunch of conning cowboys!

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
I know it's a piss take, I spent £120 on a set of pipes and coupling I didn't use and a one part that didn't work, then a further £23 for the CM Coupling, it should be a refund of close to £50!

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
I enquired about the coupler from them, and they wanted £35 + VAT + delivery, taking the total to over £50!

I've been stung by DSD a few years ago after they supplied two faulty turbos, never again. Seems a lot of people are seeing their true colours lately, lot of disgruntled stories on the FB groups.

Are you going to pursue it further?

Last edited:

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
I bought a re-con TDI turbo from them for my old Golf, and the one they supplied leaked more oil than the one i had removed. Had another from them, and it was even worse again. Went elsewere, problem solved.

The final straw for me was the notice they put up on their FB site a few months ago, basically stating they wouldn't map a car unless they had supplied the hardware (namely their exhaust manifold for big turbos, which can be had for half the price elsewhere)

Joshkcupra

Local Retard
Aug 21, 2012
Gravesend, Kent
Yeah I'm gonna email him back and ask for the cost of the coupling they supplied back, plus the additional £23 for the CM coupling for my troubles. After all I gave them the measurements to show them where they had ****ed up, so in essence just saved them a fortune.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise