Front Mounted Intercoolers

May 2, 2006
Here's my Laguna FMIC. Sorry about the photo quality, the camera was dodgy, the weather was terrible and the car was disgusting :cartman:

intercooler1lw3.jpg

how did you get it centre?
best laguna install iv seen so far imho :thumbup:

ChrisCurzon

4WD FTW
Apr 9, 2006
Bolton
yea that laguna 1 looks well good looking at doin 1 my self but not sure if ill be able to do it and defanitly wont be able to do it that good lol

T7ODD

how did you get it centre?
best laguna install iv seen so far imho :thumbup:

Thanks, ask Wazo (Nick) as he did most of the work :)
It was just trial and error with which bits to grind off to make it fit but we centralised it using the hold in the middle of the crash bar as a guide. Height wise you need a Cupra R splitter on the bottom of the bumper as the bottom of the IC runs parallel to the bottom of the splitter.

wazo

Oct 13, 2003
lincoln
Visit site
im not being biased or any thing but looking at Todds ic then looking at the forge ic imo the laguna looks sort of standard looking whereas the forge one looks like its not big enough for the car

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
yeah but the forge has a thicker core. the laguna i./c does look more standard but even though im a fan of subtle and stealthy styling, i like a little bling which the forge fmic kit gives, it might be not as wide but it stands out more rather than looking like a radiator. which is why i love my forge fmic:D

Deleted member 9043

ibi-turbo, what fmic is that you've got? Looks very nice and efficient!

its one of the universal cooler for a verry good price at forge!

8 cm core and 20 x 70 cm in inches = / 2,54

got verry good temps of 27 degrees with a k03s at 1.4 bar

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.