Front seats - plastic trim part no?

Ibiza_19

Dec 1, 2018
Hey,

When I bought my ibiza, there was some plastic trim missing which shows the metal mechanisms on the side of the front seats. It's been doing me head in since, so I went to find the part numbers to replace them.

Luckily, there was a piece of it in the boot (left side of passenger seat) with a part number 6Q3 881 477B.
On oemepc.com it says its for a 4 door model tho (must be why it was in the boot :D)

I've had a look at the 2 and 4 door part on google images and I can't tell the difference. Does anyone know if the parts are interchangable?

Here is a breakdown of all the parts I need:

driver seat, right side trim (with hole) - 6Q3881478C
driver seat, left side trim - 6Q3881479A - found 1 on ebay
passenger seat, right side trim - 6Q3881479A - Already installed.
passenger seat, left side trim (with hole) - 6Q3881477C - I've got a 6Q3 881 477B part
rotary handle for seat tilt/pitch? x2 - 1J0881671F (loads on ebay so easy to get)

Side note - passenger seat handle to slide the seat forward and back is missing. Dont know if I just need a new handle or if the mechanism is broken. I cant remove the seat since I cant reach the bolts. This is probably need to be sorted on another post.

Am I going about it the right way? Is the part numbers right? tried searching the forums but I coudnt find anything.

Cheers in advance :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.