Som

Oct 1, 2018
Hi All

I recently installed my dash cam using the nextbase piggyback kit and used a multimeter to find an ignition live fuse to piggyback off, all works fine after driving around a little with it. However, the issue is I couldn't for the life of me find a fuse box diagram to know what fuse I'm actually piggybacking off and if it's an appropriate one to do so. Any previous car I've had would either have it in the manual or inside the compartment door.

I also have a rear dashcam I want to install once the longer USB wire gets here next week so I would like to sort out the fuses I'm using when I install that so I'm not potentially using something a bit stupid to piggyback off.

Does anyone have a diagram for the below fuse box? It's in an Ibiza 2015 Fr Black Edition (Pre the new faceflift) and located in the driver side under the steering wheel.

20181122_213701.jpg

Reactions: LeighPing1

Dale_UK

May 4, 2018
I would like this too. It took me ages to find the interior light fuse the other day. (P.s Furthest right 10amp mini fuse bottom row)

Reactions: LeighPing1

loadbang

Apr 8, 2018
These two. It's from a Skoda Fabia. Some reason they install the fuse box upside down to the Ibiza, Polo, and Audi A1.

Attachments

• 5ad4a07e-206f-4d51-a371-0e284a21ed64.jpg
    5ad4a07e-206f-4d51-a371-0e284a21ed64.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 7,750
Reactions: Dale_UK

monkeynuts

TIME FOR BED SAID "Z"
Oct 2, 2003
Area 51
Visit site
This has taken me ages to find :) I have a 64 plate 1.2 FR with a passenger dip beam out all bulbs ok so must be a fuse and had the same problem finding a layout any ideas which fuse I am looking for ?

monkeynuts

TIME FOR BED SAID "Z"
Oct 2, 2003
Area 51
Visit site
Hi Guys and many thanks for your help :) The link to the fuse box layout is great but If you click on the 2015 part it only goes to 2012 :( which is odd .Also I have attached a picture of the layout in the car and all the other pictures show the box upside down ??
Dale you stated top left but it must be bottom right .........................well weird ...........................still confused

Attachments

• fuse box.jpg
    fuse box.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 10,714

Dale_UK

May 4, 2018
Hi Guys and many thanks for your help :) The link to the fuse box layout is great but If you click on the 2015 part it only goes to 2012 :( which is odd .Also I have attached a picture of the layout in the car and all the other pictures show the box upside down ??
Dale you stated top left but it must be bottom right .........................well weird ...........................still confused
Yeah think someone else said when I was looking the ibiza is upside down compared to polo and fabia. Not sure if it's just on the rhd. Not sure on your problem other than trying a volt meter on the fuse end and lamp end to see if your getting an power through could be a duff cable.

Reactions: monkeynuts
Jul 5, 2021
Hi, Dale_Uk Don’t suppose you ever got anywhere with the fuses looking at wiring remote cable for sub into fuse box but there’s no diagrams anywhere out there for the seat 2015 Ibiza

Dale_UK

May 4, 2018
Hi, Dale_Uk Don’t suppose you ever got anywhere with the fuses looking at wiring remote cable for sub into fuse box but there’s no diagrams anywhere out there for the seat 2015 Ibiza
Sorry mate I did do much with the fuse box once I fixed my problem. I'll put the links I've use to help me in the past and wish you luck but once again I haven't done much with ICE.
https://fuse-box.info/seat/seat-ibiza-mk4-6j-2008-2015-fuses
https://seat.7zap.com/en/e/ibiza+st/ib/

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.