fusebox layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

sexympv

hello
does anyone know the fuse layout in a 2007 1.9PD reference sport? i have referred to the handbook but find it vague to say the least.:confused:

sexympv

fusebox

thanx for the reply
are the fuses numbered left to right? the reason im enquiring is because i inadvertantly took out a 5 amp fuse thinking it had blown & im resonably sure i have put it back in the wrong location because the airbag warning light is on all the time now.the manual states no 9 as the airbag designation but i cant work out which no 9 is....:shrug:

Tell

Staff member
Well when I sorted out my aircon after it stopped working as I recall they are sort of reversed upside down. Best to hit on a fuse that you know what it does, pull it out, see whether it does what it does and put it back in where you took it from. That way you'll find where the one goes you pulled out.

I got my aircon one back in, the heavy duty one which is sort of top right ish as you look under the wheel, you might be able to work out where that goes from that and the geography.

Airbag reset any one ?. I seem to recall that when people took off their passenger side glove boxes to put in blue tooth adapters they had to do air bag resets, sure you haven't gone into such a loop ?. Just a thought.

ah well had a search on this site...

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/search.php?searchid=2845192

& it seems I suspect that you might have triggered this effect may be.... pass you over to an Altea airbag expert... any out there ?. There was something on here that came up a year ago, Loadwine may be ?.... I'm just happy I pulled the right fuse when I did my aircon :).

Last edited:

sexympv

fusebox

thanx for all the suggestions guys.
i had another look today in full daylight & with a torch & guess what, the fuse carrier is numbered sequencially right to left albeit with digits so small it was pure chance i noticed them.
i had put said fuse in no8 position, changed it to no9 & everything fine now.;)

sexympv

My next teaser for anyone in the know is can i lower my ride using the eibach spring & damper kits available from AwesomeGTi ( lowering 40mm ) & fit 18" RS6 style alloys?
I'm new to Seat tuning & i'm not finding much info on a model like the Altea which by its very design is a small mpv/family saloon & probably not an obvious vehicle for modifying but i hope there are avenues to explore out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.