[GARMIN PID] Garmin Mod&Skin-Tool [Reverse Engineering]

stadan

Jan 31, 2016
Last edited:

scotteg

Oct 25, 2016
Any updates on this? tried all above and having no luck i have Ibiza Fr 2.0 TDI CR 140 it wont let me open up the perfomance display on my car

Pher

Mar 1, 2014
Portugal
Hello folks,
Nice to see all the progress that has been made with the SPS.
Since mid last year I've been quite busy so was not able to help you on this.
I believe that Robomrburns has a mande a very good job with his findings.
I just want to know where can help you in making the SPS even better!

jezzerick

Jun 2, 2017
hey man, wondering how can you change the boot screen into my own one like a picture of my car? if thats possible, couldnt find it

Jul 1, 2019
Does anyone have Total Commander running on the Seat Portable System?
If I want to install it, is it enough to just cram a package into the folder: Internal Storage /Apps/, or do I have to change something in the original files?

Tiago_cupra

Mar 25, 2020
Early Access!

This thread is a log of how far I got building my own application and reverse engineering the Garmin PID.
If you like you can download VW_UserShell_SeatSkin.nfs and replace it in your VwUsershell Folder.
Skin:
rkz5nc5s.jpg

TOOL:

This is a tool to quickly switch between Performance and ECO Trip:
Extract zip, then copy the folder to the internal Storage /Apps/ .
In addition you need edited Watchdog.ini files otherwise your device will just reboot.

NEW Skin Release with tool to change them on the fly!
Download

o2mj6zzx.jpg

rmkgzwjs.jpg

Non Cupra Perfomance activator by me (EXE Only):

Total Commander.
It replaces the Manual Reader
http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/Fhb871B6/file.html

Android App Development:

Using a Bluetooth Interface.

7fe4a2f9c8cc94d7abe41989ccbbb0ec.jpg

App screenshots coming soon

Credits for the skin tools I used go to @Pher. Thanks!

Hi, the link is dead...
Can you please upload the link again ?
Thank you

Oct 3, 2021
Hello robomrburns,

I installed your Attachment, works fine!
I have only a problem with the car-skin when the doors opened. My car have 5 doors and the Cupra skin in the attachment has only 3. Is it possible to change the skin?

best regards

robomrburns

Aug 31, 2014
Do the additional doors show up when opened? The quick an dirty hack would be to just replace the car image, but then the back doors display will not work.

Oct 3, 2021
Thx robomrburns for you answer. When the rear doors open, the car skin splash, but you can´t see with door is open (left or right). The front doors are shown as normal.

I installed only the WvUserShel_MOD.exe from here. The other Links are dead. Do I need other files? I can´t change into the ECO mode, is it possible when I get into ECO Mode that will show me the 5 door skin? That will solve my problem. I can switch between the mode and skins that is no problem.

I'm a new member here, I start a conversation with you but that is not a PM isn´t it?

Last edited: