*Gathering of the Mk2's *

Will you attend GTI INTERS in your Mk2 IBIZA??

• YES

Votes: 23 79.3%
  • NO

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Just in from the graft, five mins chill, then chuck on the overalls and get sortin' ... well as much as I can anyways with a wounded car.
should be washed /waxed too, just hope the bloody wheel stays on for the day tomorrow !

vngtx

ive cleaned it all out indide, refitted front bumper, washed, polished and waxed with turtlewax ICE. not too sure if im happy with the quality of the shine.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
shotgun riding in roly's down strip :p haha kidding

come on people, lets show the VW lot that the SEAT lot can do it too :D

Mat Lock

Carless Wonder
May 24, 2007
Purley, Surrey
www.mat-lock.net
matt, red ftw :)

so far, i have sorted out the left side sound (brake pad sticking) sanded down the carrier, and put on some copper grease, and all good (just went to leamington spa to take my sister to pick up her car)

hoovered car, gonna get out the way to start washing and waxing her
ready for tomorrow :D

Don't matter now as I only have half a rear tailgate now anyway. It must have fallen off somewhere. Went round a breakers to see if I could get an emergency one but no luck.

So I will have the ugliest rear end at the show tomorrow. No strut braces either as they were way too much of a pain to get done on a Saturday in 30c heat.

We would have had to relocate or do something with the brake fluid tank, the alarm reset switch thingy lead wasnt long enough if we moved it around and the wiring loom housing would have also needed to have a chop and the rear brace does not be an easy job either.

I gave up and drove back to parents place, now for a proper clean and tidy as best I can do.

seatvr6

Apr 18, 2010
for got to say i bet mine the loudist its louder than a bike as you will see lol see you all tomorrow chaps

seatvr6

Apr 18, 2010
gti internationlal

wats 1/4 like as my car is low is it a good run as the one i ue is rough ? any one no

Jun 14, 2005
Northants.
Hi all,

Just got back from inters (Sun).

A great day - fantastic collection of mk2's and really enjoyed my first ever 1/4 mile sprint against Mike in his loud!!!! 16v.

After my run I forgot to collect my bucket of cleaning products I'd left in someone else's boot because of its weight - lol

Never got his name (sorry) but he had the black 8v next to mine (bengal yellow) with the child seat in and the impressive budget stereo setup.

Anyone got his contact details so I can get it all back!

Cheers!

DC

vngtx

Never got his name (sorry) but he had the black 8v next to mine (bengal yellow) with the child seat in and the impressive budget stereo setup.

Anyone got his contact details so I can get it all back!

that was slydog18. send him a pm.

slydog18

Jun 6, 2010
Luton, rufff !!!!!!!
Yeah, was me!!! Only noticed when i was putting the kids and their stuff in at my mums' !!!

Top day, sorry couldn't stay any longer as hay fever started to kick in and i struggled to get back, so left at right time. Well enjoyed my first meet with all you guys and will not be my last.[B)]

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.