Gauge cluster questions

Kubus

I have an Audi A4 (B7) and like many B7 guys am interested in the Seat Exeo parts.

Does anyone here have pictures of the DIS screens in these cars (Driver Information System)? This is the screen between the speedometer and tachometer.

My Audi came with a red monochrome screen and I noticed in some press photos that the Exeo came with a screen that looks to be the same resolution as mine and in white monochrome. I am keen on swapping screens.

So what Im looking for is detailed pictures of the gauge cluster, pictures of the DIS screen, and maybe a lead on where to purchase a replacement screen.

Cheers!

Kubus

Kubus

The picture I saw was this one

[blank]

That looks like a white monochrome screen to me... And not the color DIS that you could get with the technology package in the Audis which looked like this:

[blank]

edit:

It looks like I cant post URLs to other sites so I cant link you pictures :(

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Here's the links ;)

Exeo cluster with white monochrome screen

seat-announces-exeo-pricing-2970_2.jpg

Audi color cluster from tech package

IMG_1334.jpg

Cheers!

Kubus

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Managed to get a pic of my cluster on the way home, but can't upload it off my phone as the lead is at work! Will do it in the morning.

But, mine is all red text on a black background. So the white text must be an option or something.... or just on the press car for the pics :confused:

Kubus

Thank you for taking the pic. I would be happy to see it.

Im really curious what is up with that white monochrome cluster.

Kubus

Thanks so much!

If anyone comes across the white display, please post up!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members