Gave In.. N249 Bypass Done...My View

p34ch3y

tastefully modified
Oct 17, 2005
cambs
330 ohm 10 watt resistors for each of the N112 valve/solenoids. Cut and replace them with the resistors. Thats it. Sorry i been away for a week in New York

my sis is thee at the mo........so phil you can remove both of them?

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
You know what I have noticed yet again by this thread:

That people should learn to read from the beginning...there are so many questions later on that have been both asked and answered 4-5 times. I don't see why people immediately skip to the last post. :confused:

Make it easier on all of us and read the thread properly before asking again: "what size is the hose" "why are there resistors mentioned" etc

;)

But that's just my opinion...

truCido

Race Lupo in progress...
Dec 11, 2003
Bristol
www.vagowners.co.uk
well when its 14 pages long and theres people talking crap in it then thats why people dont read every single post....a sticky should be made with all the decent information in it and it should be left alone!

cuprachrissy

Can someone make this in2 a sticky (a bit more condensed!!) i've read so many reviews on this n249/112 :blink:

GarryGti

TurboLag is ur head start
May 1, 2008
Skagdover, Hampshire
Right i'm new to all this but here is my engine bay.

Now looking at a couple of pics on this thread my boast guage is linked upto a different part compaired to every one else i want to do the bypass but i'm just getting in to a pickle.

Also why has i got 2 pipes into the bottem of the inlet manifold??

9c2a40d7a3.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

This is where my boost guage is linked to

image.php
[/url][/IMG]

The red little hose in this is the thing we need to bypass??

ian_cupra

the 2 at bottom of the manifold - one is for fuel pressure reg, other is for the DV i think

GarryGti

May 1, 2008
Skagdover, Hampshire
ow right my dv is going into the side of the n294 and the other inlet manifold and the other pipe is going onto the tee paice you can just see under the alloy vacum pipe. is this wrong ?

ian_cupra

ok, one will go to t-piece which will go to n249 (all stuff on top of engine)

other will go to fuel pressure regulator

GarryGti

May 1, 2008
Skagdover, Hampshire
Cheers mate,

So its all good under there i'll get some more vacume pipe and hopefully have a go at the by pass because some times when i'm foot down it will loose power and then come back and i'm hopeing that this is the reason.

ian_cupra

i cant see the pictures you put up as i'm at work and they block piccy sites, but if it looks summin like i just said then its ok at min, just get the bypass done, cleans up so much crap

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise