Gave In.. N249 Bypass Done...My View

legoman_0

LCR lover
Aug 28, 2008
Cardiff
Tbh I havnt done it yet i'm guna have ago when my car comes back this afternoon. But I would imagine it's kinda the same an looking at tha web site it says to do wa you said

legoman_0

LCR lover
Aug 28, 2008
Cardiff
Nope sry he got his plugged upto something else but I imagine it would prob be the same thing tho if you put it on the dv an blocked the 249 pipe. Correct me if I'm wrong

danielko3s

dani
Jun 24, 2009
cannock
hi there i have read all 16 pages and me being a thicko im still insure of what to do.might get some one to do it or could some 1 talk me through it

samv20vt

Sep 30, 2010
guernsey channel islands
i did mine the other day, noticed difference but not shore if i have relocated the other valves properly, and now coilpack 3 is not workin any ideas?

11122010207.jpg

11122010208.jpg

shaunyboi

i have not done this yet, bu effectively what i believe you have to do is the same as anyother dumpvalve installment, you need a source of vaccume, which can be from a T piece off a vaccume hose, or as i understant it there is a nipple on the underside of the inlet manifold that the standard n249 gets its vaccume from i will be simply joinin one piece of 3 mm blue vaccume hose from the top of my dv, to the nipple, no T pieces or joins.
in my opinion this is correct but like i said i have not done this yet, also i belive once the n249 has been bi-passed, you can unplug and completely remove the valve, to tidy things up, not sure if any faults will show tho?? please correct me if im wrong but thats what i was shown in an illustration

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
its worth doing you dont have to run the resisors ether you can rid of those altogether i ent maplins the computer place an got 2 330 ohms resisers an solderd conectors on them pushed then the plug it runs fine no problems at all an run a like from my inlet to my dv taped the wires up an all is good!

dreewingmk3ayp

did you get a engine light come up - some people have had theirs come up and theres not much you can do - apart from clear it but comes back.

not tempting fate as it seems its doing the job for you....

if you leave the other valve electric side plugged in it keeps the light out ive done this

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise