Gc's Mk3 Ibiza Cupra.Back From Nurburgring! Video PG3 Pics on Too!!!!!!

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Right havent updated this for a while now got a few things to share:)
bought a set of coilovers as i wanted it LOWWWW!:)haha

pictures i took before lowering(pictures taken with a Nikon D60)

DSC_0395.jpg

DSC_0394.jpg

then a few of mine and my mates MK4 Cupra

DSC_0402.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

and now Pictures of my Car SLAMMED!:p

DSC_0503.jpg

DSC_0507.jpg

and yea i know i need a grill:( anyone got one for sale by any chance haha

anyways enoy comments are welcomed good or bad:)

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
Thought it was you commenting on them on edition ;)
Yer arch rolling is a pain but they would look amazing!

ai, the car would look so cool with them on like, was thinking of d90's i know its overdone but i love them on the car :)

P1N3R

Jan 12, 2011
Preston, Lancs
I'm really liking the look of this and you compliment it with your photography skills. The pre and post lowering shots look incredible. I especially like the ones from the rear of your car looking out, they're eerie and well taken.

You don't happen to know what lowering you had on the H&R kit do you? I'm not set on coilies - I don't want to drop it on it's floor pan but rather to get rid of the standard arch gap. Having seen the pictures at the start of your thread, I think that's how low I want to go. How did you find the H&R compared with the coilovers?

I'll be following this :)

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
I'm really liking the look of this and you compliment it with your photography skills. The pre and post lowering shots look incredible. I especially like the ones from the rear of your car looking out, they're eerie and well taken.

You don't happen to know what lowering you had on the H&R kit do you? I'm not set on coilies - I don't want to drop it on it's floor pan but rather to get rid of the standard arch gap. Having seen the pictures at the start of your thread, I think that's how low I want to go. How did you find the H&R compared with the coilovers?

I'll be following this :)

cheers buddy, still an amateur at all the photography business haha
did have the old suspension but i sold it straight away when i put the coilovers on
the h&r was a great bit of kit, very stiff for a shock and spring kit great for fast road, only changed it for SLAMMAGE lol
next up wiill be a nice set of wheels for her, just deciding which ones:)

Gav

P1N3R

Jan 12, 2011
Preston, Lancs
cheers buddy, still an amateur at all the photography business haha
did have the old suspension but i sold it straight away when i put the coilovers on
the h&r was a great bit of kit, very stiff for a shock and spring kit great for fast road, only changed it for SLAMMAGE lol
next up wiill be a nice set of wheels for her, just deciding which ones:)

Gav

I think good photos make for a good thread..

Did you find the H&R kit was quite crashy or do you find the coilovers to be more so? I was considering a Spax kit with damping adjustability but I'm well and truly stuck now as I don't want it to be solid but I want better handling. I don't think there is middle ground. Decisions!

What wheels are on the car now? Are they Super Ts?

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
yea found the h&r crashy but well dampened, coilovers got bit softer but bouncy, maybe because i have it slammed, onyl cheap ones for now( getting KW's) when i have some more moneys;)

yea there super t's cupra R wheels, was going to get d90's but just seen someone with a red cupra with them on:( arghhhhh not fair hahaha

tooshy

i seen your car on sunday looks smart. av got ibiza cupra aswell silver with the black roof dont no if you have seen it. i havnt had it owt in a while. it will be back owt in a couple of weeks just getting some bits and bobs done first.

gav_c

Dec 12, 2009
i seen your car on sunday looks smart. av got ibiza cupra aswell silver with the black roof dont no if you have seen it. i havnt had it owt in a while. it will be back owt in a couple of weeks just getting some bits and bobs done first.

did you see me up newcastle way?

what bits you getting done?

tooshy

seen u at washington then at team valley. am getting me rocker cover and inlet manifold powder coated. and a few bits and pieces painted.